- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Updates duration
- Unlimited - No renewal fees !
- Visible branding
Have you ever wanted to have a default set when you make your post to avoid changing each time the font and formatting options ?
This add-on solves this by providing you with configuration options in the usercp to set wether you want your text to be in bold, italic and/or underlined case, wether you want it blue, red, green,... and also which font it should be displayed with.
Working with every instance of the WYSIWYG editor on the forum (thread, post, quick reply, conversation, ...), it automatically set the editor to the user default formatting options upon creation.
A button is also available in the editor toolbar to set at any moment the default formatting option on a selected text or at the editor caret.
Now fully integrated to the editor (no dialog or account settings).
- Usergroup permission to set a default configuration
- Editor toolbar button to apply the default formatting options at caret position or on selected text
- Editor toolbar button to save the default formatting options
- Supported elements:
- Text styling: bold/italic/underline/strikethrough
- Text color
- Text font
- Text font size
The readme is available HERE.