- BUG FIX: Fixed a double posting bug where the bot will post a thread twice when the first post in a moderated thread gets approved.
- BUG FIX: Fixed a bug where on some browsers, user role sync relations will not properly apply a default value for the sync direction on managed roles. You will have to click "save" in your admin CP settings once to apply this fix.
- You can now sync "managed" roles from Discord to XenForo. A managed role, is a role automatically assigned on a Discord server by a bot; such as boosters or Twitch subscribers. Even on Discord, you can not manually assign these roles to users; so the sync direction is D->XF only.
I do not have any managed roles on my servers, so I have no way to test this feature. It is working theoretically. If you have any issues, let me know.
- The roles list in the admin CP options is now ordered properly.
- BUG FIX: fixed a bug where the addon would spam the error log if Discord reported zero users online on a server and the online count bubble was enabled.
- BUG FIX: fixed a bug related to caching and the Widgetbot embed.
- When posting messages to Discord, their rate limits only allow 5 posts per second. So if XenRio tried to post new streams, and there were more than 5 streams, many streams would get lost. I've added a small delay per post, so that all streams get posted.
- Over time, the cached data for connected accounts gets lost. This is EXPECTED BEHAVIOR, as outlined by XenForo staff here. However, because of a bug, instead of showing "unknown account" or "account associated", this addon's connected account would show an empty
#. This bug is now fixed and will instead show "account associated", in order to prevent confusion.
- Because of the confusion caused by the bug above, some intrepid admins felt the need to go into their databases and try to manually fix the missing information. In the process, they may have ended up deleting entries from the connected accounts table. Doing so, actually ends up breaking XenForo's connected account system and makes it impossible for the user to disassociate their account from Discord. In response to this, I have implemented a workaround that will force a cache reset and disassociate the account properly.
- Added support for Discord's new "Community Server" system. The bot can now post directly to announcement channels on your Discord server.
- Added support for XenPorta articles. Now when you promote a thread to an article in XenPorta, you can have the article posted to your Discord server as well; with large article images too!
- Normalized some URLs as Discord has changed it's primary url from discordapp.com to discord.com
- Widgetbot Bot Cluster
disweb.dashflo.nethas been deprecated. It has been replaced by
e.widgetbot.io. It is highly recommended you update your bot cluster setting if you use Widgetbot.
This is a continuation of the 188.8.131.52 update that came out a few hours ago. I HIGHLY recommend you read the patch notes for that update as well:
ewr_discord. This will prevent collisions with other addons...
This is a pretty significant update. Lots of database and variable names have been changed.
As I already stated, lots of variables have been changed. This is to comply with official XenForo resource standards which were set in place after the initial creation of this addon. These standards were created to prevent resource collisions and other possible issues. Until this update, this addon has never complied with these standards.
- Prefixes have been added to database columns added by this addon.
- Serialized data has been converted to JSON arrays as per new specifications.
Many of the files in this addon have been updated to reflect these changes. I may have missed something. I tested everything on my forum, as well as possible issues with disabling the addon, and everything seems to be working okay.