1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenFacil Moderate threads - Move/Delete Threads 1.0.0b

Move threads to recycle byn/both hard soft Delete Threads CRON entry

1. lms
    [​IMG] This plugin is used to remove threads, both physically removed from public view, as to move items to the trash (which is chosen forum is) with a length indicated.

When a forum begins to fill with items that remain unanswered and have long "standing", this cron job makes those issues with a length that is chosen to move to the trash, are removed from public view or delete definitively.

FEATURES:

1. Cron job that, at the scheduled time, delete or move the selected themes at forums to a forum that is chosen as trash.
    2. You can select the forums that will run the cron job.
    3. You can select a forum like trash.
    4. You can choose how many days without reply to perform "clean".
    5. It may indicate deletion reason.
    6. It has a button to run the cron task with the selected options, first remove a forum, the second move of several forums to trash, third from another forum permanently delete selected, etc..
    7. All phrased.
    Credits to Luis who gave me the idea.​
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
    Attached is a .xml Spanish Installation file and one for English installation.​
    INSTALLATION:
    Like any add-on. Add the contents of the 'upload' folder to the root of your XenForo forum installation, installs the xml chosen from the PCA-> Install plugin.​
    18.png 17.png 19.png
    As an idea, you can move items to the trash and after a while without anyone protesting, remove them.​
    To say that I have not tried the physical elimination (should work perfectly) but that withdrawing from public view and trashed it perfect.​
    Salud2​
    CallieJo and bubbl3 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. BassMan
    BassMan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0b
    Brilliant! That's what I want :)

Thank you.
  2. CallieJo
    CallieJo
    5/5,
    This is helping me delete unwanted threads. Thanks so much for all your hard work. I appreciate it!
  3. shawn
    shawn
    5/5,
    Using this to move old classified threads to a hidden trash forum. Thanks!