This plugin is used to remove threads, both physically removed from public view, as to move items to the trash (which is chosen forum is) with a length indicated.
When a forum begins to fill with items that remain unanswered and have long "standing", this cron job makes those issues with a length that is chosen to move to the trash, are removed from public view or delete definitively.
- Cron job that, at the scheduled time, delete or move the selected themes at forums to a forum that is chosen as trash.
- You can select the forums that will run the cron job.
- You can select a forum like trash.
- You can choose how many days without reply to perform "clean".
- It may indicate deletion reason.
- It has a button to run the cron task with the selected options, first remove a forum, the second move of several forums to trash, third from another forum permanently delete selected, etc..
- All phrased.Credits to Luis who gave me the idea.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.Attached is a .xml Spanish Installation file and one for English installation.INSTALLATION:Like any add-on. Add the contents of the 'upload' folder to the root of your XenForo forum installation, installs the xml chosen from the PCA-> Install plugin.As an idea, you can move items to the trash and after a while without anyone protesting, remove them.To say that I have not tried the physical elimination (should work perfectly) but that withdrawing from public view and trashed it perfect.Salud2
XenFacil Moderate threads - Move/Delete Threads 1.0.0b
Move threads to recycle byn/both hard soft Delete Threads CRON entry