When a forum begins to fill with items that remain unanswered and have long "standing", this cron job makes those issues with a length that is chosen to move to the trash, are removed from public view or delete definitively.
- Cron job that, at the scheduled time, delete or move the selected themes at forums to a forum that is chosen as trash.
- You can select the forums that will run the cron job.
- You can select a forum like trash.
- You can choose how many days without reply to perform "clean".
- It may indicate deletion reason.
- It has a button to run the cron task with the selected options, first remove a forum, the second move of several forums to trash, third from another forum permanently delete selected, etc..
- All phrased.
Credits to Luis who gave me the idea.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Attached is a .xml Spanish Installation file and one for English installation.
Like any add-on. Add the contents of the 'upload' folder to the root of your XenForo forum installation, installs the xml chosen from the PCA-> Install plugin.
As an idea, you can move items to the trash and after a while without anyone protesting, remove them.
To say that I have not tried the physical elimination (should work perfectly) but that withdrawing from public view and trashed it perfect.
Likes: CallieJo and bubbl3