No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
Warnings
  • Don't upgrade this add-on with old version (File directories have been changed.)
What does this add-on do?
This add-on shows to featured threads with responsive slider.

What's New
  • Add-on has been updated with support for XF2.1+
  • Added new slider options. (Fade effect)
  • Added nodes option.
Installation

General Options

Slider Options

Select Nodes

Don't forget the permissions!

Customize the add-on with your style!

Example: Dark style lovers, you can easily customize :)

Display Positions

• Forum list: Above breadcrumb
  • Forum list: Below breadcrumb
  • Forum list: Above nodes
  • Forum list: Below nodes
  • Forum list: Sidebar
  • Custom: Widget key
Wherever you want?

You can call the configured widget instance directly in templates using the widget key.

Code:
<xf:widget key="XD_FTSlider_widget" />

Featured Thread List

You can limit the number of characters to display in the topic content. The highlighted picture will show the characters as many as the number of characters you have specified in your topic.

Progressing

• JS Based improvement is going on.
• Send to alert when post featured.

Author
XDinc
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from XDinc

Latest updates

1. Changelog 1.1.7

1.1.7 Changelog Fixed [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "group_id" on null Confirmed XF...
  2. Changelog 1.1.6

Changelog 1.1.5 Featured page .less templates has been updated. Changelog 1.1.6 Add-on...
  3. Added New Options

Mouse hover "halts-scroll" option added. (Slider Option) Hide Info Block (Avatar, User, Time and...

Latest reviews

It's amazing. It really helps a home page feel more alive and points the users to the best content of the forum.
Excellent addon! Well designed, works smoothly and everything is for free. Totally recommend.
super Add on , Thank you for this Add On , it looks very good when installed ,the installation also runs smoothly
This slider works great, it has many features and makes it easy to promote the latest and greatest content on my forum.
This should be a paid resource, period. It is feature rich in terms of the multitude of options available, including styling which is critical for an add-on like this (I wish other add-ons followed this in terms of options/features around styling). I recently had a project to end the use of wordpress, which I’ve used for about eight years, and replace it with Xenforo (traffic has ranged from about 300 thousand to 30 thousand unique visits a month over this period). This addon was a key component of the change as it brings with it part of the essence of how I had things displayed previously. It was a godsend!
This is a great slider with lots of settings. It really showcases forum threads. Great work, thank you!
Many slider scripts claim to be the last carousel script you ever need, but none compare with this! It has a modern look and feel, it's highly customisable, the support is fantastic, and XDinc offers all of this at zero cost. Is he mad? Probably..!
My forum mods love it, it helps to promote threads in less popular subforums and have many customization options :)
Does exactly what you need it to do, nice addon for having a feature thread slider and developer is responsive.
Pretty much what I said about the earlier incarnation of this addon: a fantastic addon, very useful for featuring threads of your choosing. Also good for all kinds of "top 10" lists or whatever floats your boat. Also, this newest version adds the option to edit all featured threads from a list (in the admin), as well as cool fade effects & the ability to add larger images that are auto-resized to your specifications, as well as add images from URL. And again, don't forget to look under Style Properties for some options there to change the look to match your styles.
Top Bottom