You must have installed the [LN] Blog 1.0.0 Beta 3, [bd] Widget Framework and XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers.
- Install (if needed) [LN] Blog 1.0.0 Beta 3.
- Install (if needed) [bd] Widget Framework
- Install (if needed) XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers
- Upload folders and files within 'upload' folder to your XenForo's forum root.
- You must configure XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers options with LNBlog_WidgetRenderer and save changes.
- ACP -> Appareance -> Add Widget -> Select Render [LN] Blog and set the rest as you like.
Donations page: Donations
The three add-ons have installed without error?You must have installed the [LN] Blog 1.0.0 Beta 3, [bd] Widget Framework and XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers.
What version of WF have you installed?The last version is 1.1.2.
WidgetRenderer.php file is in /library/LNBlog/? Put it.
Renderer.php file is in /library/XenFacil/WidgetRenderers/Listener/?Put it.
Add-ons are active?Active it.
Have you put ONLY the path of the widget in my add-on?GPDonations_GPDWidget (if is installed) and LNBlog_WidgetRenderer ONLY. No others renders paths (of time). Others at your own risk.