1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Users Awaiting Approval in Mod Bar 1.1.1

Shows if there are moderated users in the modbar

1. ragtek
    uaa.PNG

This addon displays the current number of users waiting approval for membership in the moderator bar. If the entry in the moderator bar is clicked, it takes you to the New Users Awaiting Approval section of the Administration Control Panel.

ATM this adds maximal 2 global queries (depending if the admin permissions are already cached or not) to each page load for admins only, but i'm planning to cache this in the next release:)
    It adds 0 queries to your public pages.
    The value is being cached and rebuild after the user registration or user approval:)

If you want to support me, and the development of future add-ons, you can donate any value to my paypal account

Github repo: https://github.com/ragtek/UAA
    Jake Bunce, yessir, Liam23 and 8 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. wwwicked
    wwwicked
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Does exactly what's needed. I'm amazed that XenForo doesn't notify admins when a new user requires approval. This add-on really helps.
  2. PetSue
    PetSue
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Fabulous just what we needed, thank you :)
  3. Markus
    Markus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Our community had to start manually approving new users and it wouldn't have been possible without this add-on. Thank you!
  4. Robert F Schmitz
    Robert F Schmitz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Wow this is great. I just opened a new forum of adult nature and am personally approving all registrations only to realize that xenForo doesn't notify staff by default.
  5. Ranger375
    Ranger375
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Does what it says it does perfectly. Should be core!
  6. Archet
    Archet
    5/5,
    Does what it says on the tin. Simple, but very handy. Thanks! :)
  7. adin
    adin
    5/5,
    Does exactly what it says, displays number of users awaiting membership approval and when clicked, takes you to the admincp to approve/disapprove them