Use Munin to show your APC cache stats

Unmaintained Use Munin to show your APC cache stats

Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.0
  2. 1.1
  3. 1.2
I use nginx for my http server, and this configuration is configured for that on Debian 6.0. Feel free to modify it for apache or any other Linux OS if that is what you use. No support is provided - this is from information that I gathered from that wonderful tool called Google and wanted to compile it into one place for others to use.
If you...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Log in or register now.
Author
TPerry
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from TPerry

Latest reviews

Thanks for this useful tutorial, even though it's a copy-paste from some site, it's always welcomed to have proper explanations. I had some trouble with nginx because behind varnish, but sorted at the end ; and it would seems it's working.
TPerry
TPerry
Yep, as stated, it was Google'd up and related here. It took me a while to find it and figured it would be easier to have everything for cut/paste capability as not everyone is familiar with the linux command line. The instructions that you refer to had an error in the echo routine that if you followed put everything in the php_apc file in the /etc/munin/plugin-conf.d on one line - and it would error out. Had to be on separate lines. Someone unfamiliar with munin scripts and configuration layouts would have a difficult time figuring it out.
Top Bottom