1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Threads 1.4

Show the top most viewed threads in a forum.

1. AndyB
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Description:

Top Threads add-on will show the most viewed threads in a forum. A link called Top Threads is placed above each forum and when clicked will show the most viewed threads in that forum.

(Example of top threads results page)

pic001.jpg

(Example of top threads link)

pic002.jpg

(Example of admin Options)

pic003.jpg

Requirements:

This add-on will not work if your forums URL don't contain forum ID numbers. If you have used the optional URL Portion function this add-on will not work.

Installation:
    1. Download topthreads_v1.4.zip and unzip it.
    2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
    3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
    4. Upload the addon-TopThreads_v1.4.xml file.
    5. Click the Install Add-on button.
    Note:

Normally this add-on will show a link in each forum, but if you would like to have a link located somewhere else to show the top 100 threads in ALL forums, create a link using this example:
    Code:
    http://www.example.com/forums/-/topthreads

Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on and use it often, please consider sending a small donation.

https://www.paypal.me/andybajka

Thank you.
    CabCon, otaku and BassMan like this.

Recent Reviews

1. adwade
    adwade
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Wow, this is nice. Talk about a link that most users want, well this is it. Almost every new user wants to briefly peruse a list of the most viewed and replied to threads, but on boards w/o this add-on there is no quick-n-easy way to do so. One of my favorite add-ons for XF.
  2. Breixo
    Breixo
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Great mod. Installed without problems with Xenforo 1.5.
    Easy to install. It would be better if old threads can be excluded. Thanks!
  3. AlexL777
    AlexL777
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Thank you for developing this addon. I can just install XenForo 1.5.3 without problems. The addon I have but a few get in Boad and pleased not only me.

The Addon The installation takes place in the usual way, so you have to import the XML file and uploads via FTP to the server. That works very well and I can not complain.

With my hand, used current XenForo Style vBuelltin 4 it is with me also compatible - everything works just fine.