Tactical

Unmaintained Tactical 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.4
  2. 1.5
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
There is no support for this product. We recommend testing first and backing up your install before moving to a production environment. Emergency support is not guaranteed if it is put on production. If you are in need of support, please contact us here. Support may be billable but we’ll be happy to take a look and provide a quote.

The ultimate in gaming themes, Tactical comes with 10+ game designs including 10 just for Minecraft packaged right in. You can select from Battlefield 4, Minecraft, Borderlands 2, Starcraft 2, Team Fortress 2, DOTA2, Counterstrike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, and the ability to add your own custom game very easily! Not only does it come with these great gaming designs, but it also comes with all sorts of awesome features such as an off-canvas navigation, sticky navigation, multiple postbit styles, navigation styles, and header styles, a feature packed footer, color options, and much much much more. "All your base can are belong to you!" with this great feature packed XenForo theme!

We offer this theme for XenForo 2. Click here to view it!

Thank you!
ThemeHouse
Related resources
  • tactical-39_ss1.webp
    tactical-39_ss1.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 5,758
  • tactical-39_ss2.webp
    tactical-39_ss2.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 4,491
  • tactical-39_ss3.webp
    tactical-39_ss3.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 4,450
  • tactical-39_ss4.webp
    tactical-39_ss4.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 4,404
  • tactical-39_ss5.webp
    tactical-39_ss5.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 4,383
  • tactical-39_ss6.webp
    tactical-39_ss6.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 4,425
  • tactical-39_ss7.webp
    tactical-39_ss7.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 4,383
  • tactical-39_ss8.webp
    tactical-39_ss8.webp
    21 KB · Views: 4,371
Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• UI.X 2
    UI.X 2
    The Ultimate Theme Framework
  • Legend
    Legend
    Make your gaming forum legendary.
  • Prisma
    Prisma
    Brighten up
  • iO Dark Mode
    iO Dark Mode
    Almost as good as the iPhone
  • Gift
    Gift
    Celebrate the gift of giving!

Latest updates

1. Update to 1.5.22.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/27693/...
  2. Update to 1.5.21.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/26676/...
  3. Update to 1.5.20.0, GDPR Support

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/26371/

Latest reviews

The best gaming style for XF. Great support by the devs. Beautiful and compatible with every add-on I've installed.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for your kind words, glad that you enjoy the theme.
Tactical is another great style by Audentio. Based off the flexible UI.X framework, Tactical really does aim to please forums that are based off gaming. We've been looking for a gaming style for a very long time. Since we've moved to XenForo we've used more styles than we can count. Default XF style with lots of customisations. No? *******'s styles. Some PixelExit and UI.X normal (which is fantastic for a lot of forums by the way, but we weren't feeling it for a gaming board). I came across Tactical when looking for a gaming style. It was Tactical vs GamerTime (from PixelExit). I ended up choosing Tactical, and I can't say I regret it. Amazing style and framework. The only problem I've had is my terrible ability to customise colours, I always ended up making something ugly, but that was my problem haha. Lemme know if you can help my eyes too. Jokes aside, great style. If you run a gaming forum I'd totally recommend Tactical Dark or Light as great options, depending on what kind of styles you like.
One of the more detailed paid styles, at first I thought paying for a style was not for me, the options to change just about anything makes it worth the price of admission. This has clean lines and loads just as fast as the stock style does. That was a concern of mine but no more it runs great. A must have for anyone cool enough for it :) Well done !!
Just a beautiful theme. They've thought of everything. So many different options and customizations available. Well worth the money.
It's completely transformed my site.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm very glad it's been helpful!
Tactical is awesome! Installed for use on a gaming forum and the members love it. Initial reactions from people included hearing: the "forum looks amazing" which is great to hear. Audentio have done it again and produced another breathtaking theme. Thank you Audentio!
This is outstanding and perfect style! So many features, options and customizations! Thank SO MUCH, dear Mike Creuzer for this beautiful style for my community! I hope, you will fix all error, if needed, and maintenance and improve this style long time!
Brilliant theme, thanks! I'm new to Xenforo but had no trouble installing and customizing it to my needs. Prompt response on the author's forum regarding an inquiry. Can wholeheartedly recommend.
Top Bottom