This version is free and all those who downloaded the old version for USD $0.01 will continue to get email updates for new versions. If you would like automated email delivery by FetchApp, please drop my a mail/conversation.
This addon will allow you to change the tag cloud view forXenTag from a list to 3D rotating tag cloud sphere both on thhe tags list page as well as the tags sidebar.
Please note that you must have XenTag installed for this to work.
Allow administrators to change the view of the XenTag tag cloud in sidebar as well as the tags page with complete control over the style.
Note: The Tag Cloud widget for Widget Framework will also be modified using this addon.
Template Modification System is required.
Use Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming or the following:
- The zip file contains an "upload" folder. Upload the contents of the folder in the root XF folder, thereby creating 'library/XenTagMod' and 'js/XenTagMod' directories on your server.
- The zip file contains a "addon-xentag_mod" file. Import the XML in your Admin CP
After the addon has been insttalled there are two places to modify the addon.
First, go to Option from AdminCP and then 'XenTag Mod'. Here you can individually specify where to enable the new tag cloud.
Second, you must go into Appearance -> Style Properties and look for 'XenTag Mod'. Here you can specify the colors, dimensions of the tag cloud and also the individually sizes for the tag levels.
- As such, this addon can be disabled or uninstalled very easily without any lasting effects.
- This addon has 0 query overhead.
- This addon does not make any changes to your database
- If you have Template Modification System, this addon will install 3 modifications.
To report any bugs please feel free to contact the developer and also submit the bugs at XenTag Mod - Tag Cloud | RAID101
To suggest new features/more sorting options please feel free to contact the developer or submit your requests at XenTag Mod - Tag Cloud | RAID101
Special Thanks to Tinhte, for development of the excellent XenTag Add-on.
The cloud is generated by the flash plugin by Roy Tanck.