[OzzModz] Table BBcode Tweak

[OzzModz] Table BBcode Tweak 2.3.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
Additional requirements
PHP 7 and PHP 8 supported
This add-on is shared with the Xenforo community for free without branding.
Donations are welcome by just liking this add-on or leaving a nice review, that's all! :love:

By default all BBcode tables are full width (100%) with XenForo 2.1 / 2.2.
This add-on makes it possible to use full or collapse width.

Translations
  • English (default)
  • Dutch
BBcode Help page:
1621761399908.png

Admin Options:

Set forum default to display tables:​
1621761429948.png
Add extra spacing between cells if needed:​
Author
Ozzy47
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Ozzy47

Latest updates

1. [OzzModz] Table BBcode Tweak for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.3.0

Changed name to [OzzModz] Table BBcode Tweak Added new developer URL Added minimum requirement...
  2. Discontinued

Announcement: I'm no longer able to maintain this (free) add-on. The reason for this is that I...
  3. [2.2.0] Update

Added 'center' option to align the table in the middle Removed some unused CSS code

Latest reviews

Great little addon that does something really simple, which you wonder why it isn't included by default.

If the developer was able to implement the functionality seen here: https://froala.com/wysiwyg-editor/examples/resize-table/ I'd be more than happy to pay and buy this addon (and it would have everything table related that a forum could ever need!)

NOTE: I did find a bug if you try to open too many windows with tables in it, you have to manually add the BBCode for collapse.
Excellent - so handy for improving the appearance of embedded photos in a post i.e. embed into table and then line up with captions and text far more attractively than standard editor.
Thank you for sharing this, this add-on is a must for everyone who uses a lot of tabulated data on their fora! :)
Top Bottom