2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
  4. 2.3
Updates duration
12 Months (with active subscription)
Visible branding
No
* dramatically increases community registrations *

Fully featured system to limit the number of content pages your guests can view before being forced to register. It also supports a nag system to warn users that they're on a limited number of views before having to register.

Proven method of increasing forum registrations without negatively affecting SEO or annoying your visitors.

You control how much a visitor can view anonymously before you force them to register!

Features include:
  • Cookie-based to ensure SEO/BOT friendly
  • Custom theme friendly using default XF CSS notices
  • Warn notice and Force Notice are Style Properties for easy customization
  • Session-based to force registration
  • Set max views allowed
  • Set warning screen on/off
  • Set number of views before warning shows
  • Exclude forums from view counting
  • Statistics and Charts
  • Exclude Crawlers
  • Advanced options
  • Granular control over the types of content that count towards view limit
System includes:
  • All language in phrases
  • Supports multilingual translation
  • 1.5.3 options.webp
    1.5.3 options.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,250
  • limited-guest-viewing.webp
    limited-guest-viewing.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,481
  • guest-view-limit-reached.webp
    guest-view-limit-reached.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,255
  • Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 12.55.45 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 12.55.45 PM.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 12.56.09 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 12.56.09 PM.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 49
Author
Wutime
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from Wutime

Latest updates

1. v1.9.4 - Mostly chart updates

Fix admin navigation header display (XF 2.3) CSS fix for sub-nav to list horizontal on mobile...
  2. v1.9.3 - statistics update and past stats will be wiped

Statistics will be cleared on this update Previous statistics were prone to small inaccuracies...
  3. v1.9.2

Previous release (v1.9.1) was missing composer packages Include vendor packages in build.json...

Latest reviews

Skyrocket my registrations, really recommended to have this addon to increase your forum members as fast as possible. Great support when bugs shows up!
Wutime
Wutime
Thanks! I agree, I've been running it on my forum and notice that 75% of daily registrants see the notice and register, and almost 40% of daily registrants were "forced" to register. I suspect the majority of the 40% were people that would NOT have registered otherwise.
Limited Guest Viewing is an essential tool for any forum looking to increase registrations without compromising community quality. It restricts visitor views, encouraging them to register after viewing a certain amount of content. This approach ensures that interested users become active members without losing the forum's essence. I've used it in vBulletin and now in XenForo, thanks to its developer who is attentive to issues and resolves them promptly. I recommend this plugin to all administrators aiming to enhance community engagement and growth.
works exactly as intended, doesn't impact seo and encourages users to register rather than browse, a bargain, nicely done Wutime
Excellent and works well - default settings are good so no need to do anything after installation. For any beginners - if you get the src/config.php warning when you try to install - you can find that on your server under file Manager!
Works flawlessly. Installed and works exactly as it states. Perfect idea for getting guests to register.
Thanks to the author for the excellent work and support of the addon, everything works great without any complaints.
Thanks for creating this addon, I love it. Keep up the good work and thank you for fast support. Now I'm testing force registration feature.
Been using this since version 1, it works flawlessly. I love the new nag system. I've increased my registrations by three times per day.
Back
Top Bottom