Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Updates duration
1 Year
Visible branding
No
Fully featured system to limit the number of content pages your guests can view before being forced to register. It also supports a nag system to warn users that they're on a limited number of views before having to register.

Proven method of increasing forum registrations without negatively affecting SEO or annoying your visitors.

Features include:
  • Cookie-based to ensure SEO/BOT friendly
  • Custom theme friendly using default XF CSS notices
  • Session-based to force registration
  • Set max views allowed
  • Set warning screen on/off
  • Set number of views before warning shows
  • Exclude forums from view counting
  • Granular control over the types of content that count towards view limit
System includes:
  • All language in phrases
  • Supports multilingual translation
  • 1.5.3 options.webp
    1.5.3 options.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,061
  • limited-guest-viewing.webp
    limited-guest-viewing.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,200
  • guest-view-limit-reached.webp
    guest-view-limit-reached.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,063
Author
Wutime
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.43 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from Wutime

Latest updates

1. v1.7.3 - New option + exclusion fix for excluded pages from view tracking (quality of life update)

New option added (on by default) (shown below) "Allow viewing of excluded forums after guest...
  2. v1.7.2 - Update phrase for multi language RTL

Move guest counting variable to phrase for multi-language improvement on RTL
  3. v1.7.1 - Updated to be custom theme friendly using default XF CSS notices

Recommend upgrading with "Overwrite existing files for add-on rebuilds / upgrades" checked...

Latest reviews

The developer is not providing support after add-on updates and errors the update created. I really liked this add-on, but I’m not going to support developers that don’t even answer to their clients.
works exactly as intended, doesn't impact seo and encourages users to register rather than browse, a bargain, nicely done Wutime
Excellent and works well - default settings are good so no need to do anything after installation. For any beginners - if you get the src/config.php warning when you try to install - you can find that on your server under file Manager!
Works flawlessly. Installed and works exactly as it states. Perfect idea for getting guests to register.
Thanks to the author for the excellent work and support of the addon, everything works great without any complaints.
Thanks for creating this addon, I love it. Keep up the good work and thank you for fast support. Now I'm testing force registration feature.
Been using this since version 1, it works flawlessly. I love the new nag system. I've increased my registrations by three times per day.
Top Bottom