Known Bots 2.3.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
2.0, 2.1
License
MIT
Visible branding
No
This XenForo 2.x addon adds additional definitions for bot detection in sessions.

This allows more accurate indication of the number of users vs robots online at any given time.

Requirements

This addon requires PHP 5.4 or higher and works on XenForo 2.x

Usage

When you look at Current Visitors, you'll see additional robots identified - also look at the "Robots" list on that page http://www.example.com/community/online/?type=robot

1569992317809.png

We also add the current robot count to the Members online widget and the Online statistics widget (from the current visitor page)

1574032520691.png

1574032528995.png
Author
Sim
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Sim

Latest updates

1. v2.3.0

added curl as a robot show robots online in Members online and Online statistics widgets
  2. v2.2.0 updates

v2.1.0 updates (unreleased) new bots added added tool to admin area to show list of bots tested...
  3. v2.0.0a Re-release

Same version, new addon_id. If you already have v2.0.0 installed, there is no need to upgrade...

Latest reviews

A very simple plugin that does what it says on the tin. I recommend if you love having statistics, like me!
I think this is a very underrated addon. Every board has a lot of bots lurking in the background and this useful addon helps you to separate them with your normal visitors. Because it then shows the real amount of guests you have right now and not the fake number which comes from the bots. Thank you.