[ITD] Private Videos in BB Code Media Sites

Unmaintained [ITD] Private Videos in BB Code Media Sites 1.0.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
Overview: Peoples love sharing videos via public video sharing sites like YouTube. In this case your videos are open for everyone to share anywhere. But in few cases, you may not like sharing of your videos by any person other then your board members, but using services like YouTube or dailymotion, this is hard to prevent others to share you videos publicly.

Their are few ways to prevent your personal videos from public sharing, one of them is to upload your videos to your xenforo board server and embed on to your forum via BB Code Media Sites ;) .

2014-06-08_013937.gif

Installation:

1. Download attachment & unzip it.
  2. Upload contents of "upload" folder to your root path.
  3. Log in to your Admin CP and click on "Install Add-on" at bottom left corner.
  4. Upload the unzipped XML file.
  5. You need to upload MP4 videos into "video" folder, the video path should be
    Code:
     yourforum/video/movie.mp4
Note: If you already have a folder "VIDEO" at your root path, then you don't need to upload the contents of "upload" folder.

Supporting Video Format: MP4

Usage: Place this code in any post
Code:
[media=pvtvideo]MOVIE.MP4[/media]

2014-06-08_014000.gif

Enjoy :)

Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.
Reactions: Pinn
Author
XFA
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from XFA

Latest reviews

Works great! I prefer just inputing a URL so my users can do it too but this will suffice for now.
Top Bottom