With this add-on installed, your users will have a leaderboard with their gamertag scores.
How it works?:
A user puts his gamertag in your XenForo community and this add-on will automatically refresh it every 24 hours. When users put their gamertags, wait the leaderboards to populate data.
To avoid massive changes and calls to gamercard xbox data, every 2 minutes this add-on will look a max of 5 new gamertags from users to put it on the ranking and will refresh old gamercard datas every 24 hours.
Also update Game rankings every 15 minutes.
I made it for my own page. You can see it here working: http://www.hdjuegos.net/xboxlive-leaderboard
- Ranking of your users gamertags based on gamescore:
- Ranking Games played in your XenForo:
- Select a game to show who played it:
- Your users have a Tab Profile "Live Games" where they will see all games they played (from the day they put their gamertag in your community).
- Download Add-on and extract files.
- Upload to your XenForo root all files from upload/folder
- Install add-on uploading addon-XbxLiveLeaderBoards.xml
- If you don't have a Xbox Live Gamertag custom field, create one in your Admin CP at Users -> Custom User Fields -> Create New Field
- Field ID: xboxlive
- Title: Xbox Gamertag
- Field Type: Single-line text box
- Tab Options for text fields ->Value Match Requeriments-> Regular Expression -> add ^([A-Za-z0-9 ]+)?$
- If you have already a GamerTag custiom field, go to Options -> Xbox Live LeaderBoards Options -> field ID and select it. I recommend put also the regular expression in your custom field.
- First Release
This add-on is free, but you don't have permission to remove the copyright of this add-on. If you want to remove it, please, contact me.