Resource icon

Easy User Ban 2 by Siropu 2.0.3

No permission to buy (€14.99)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
License
Each installation requires a separate license. With each license you purchase you automatically get 10% off for the next license, up to 50%!
Updates duration
1 Year / 4.99 EUR Renewal (new updates and support)
Visible branding
No
This add-on allows you and your moderators to manage bans easily from the front-end.

Features
  • Link to quick ban/unban users directly from their profile, thread posts, profile posts and conversation messages
  • Ban/unban multiple users at the same time
  • Moderator log
  • Banned user list with recent bans and expiring bans widgets
  • User Group Permissions
  • Display custom avatars for banned users
  • Post ban/unban notifications in a predefined forum or thread
  • Display ban end date and reason in user profile.
  • Display custom notice to banned users when visiting website
Author
Siropu
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Siropu

Latest updates

1. Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added ban count with user criteria. To view ban count you have to set the new user group...
  2. Bug Fix

This release fixes a bug with incorrect moderator username in unban forum notifications. It...
  3. Bug Fix

This release fixes a bug with pagination on banned user list page.

Latest reviews

I find this add-on very practical, no need to have the panel to manage bans, it's much faster and it's very understandable. I recommend this add-on as well as its developer !
Amazing version. When I switched to this, I removed several add-on's by others trying to give staff access to ban features and information. This truly is a single solution that fits use by all levels of staff.
This is a help to our community for keeping banned users organized and making it easier and quicker to ban when necessary. Quality as always and a great site asset.