1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Dark & Red Theme 2.2

you've got red on you

1. D.O.A.
    Compatible XF Versions:
    This is a dark theme I whipped up for our forums. Some custom stuff was removed that only applies to our own forums, but the theme still looks and functions like I intended.

Capture555.JPG Capturebanner.JPG

Use the blue banner styling above for the extra.css to override it.

You need this redactor add-on so colours can be assigned for just the editor if you want to have white background/black text there.
    As it comes it will be the other way around.
    http://xenforo.com/community/resources/readactor.1993

Capture333.JPG Capture222.JPG

I use a fair few edits in extra.css. Because I like css. I don't have patience to look for one obscure item in the properties. The theme is easily upgraded though.

install; Upload entire darkred folder to /styles. Run xml.

Captur541e.PNG

Capt44ure.PNG

Captfgdfgure.PNG

Recent Updates

1. Responsive version 1.2 update
  2. CSS update

Recent Reviews

1. Xyphien
    Xyphien
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Perfect theme for my zombie forum. Only one flaw to it, categories inside categories are a tad messed up, Hopefully we can get that fixed, so I am giving it 5/5
  2. ArnyVee
    ArnyVee
    5/5,
    Great style that is ready to use and has a great dark style to it. Perfect for certain themes/sites that need that ominous feel to them. Thanks for sharing your own creation DOA!
  3. Jaxel
    Jaxel
    2/5,
    Excellent looking skin. However, editing the skin at TestYourMight.com, I can see just how poorly its programmed. So much of it is hard coded into EXTRA.css and simply does not use the XenForo style variable system. It makes this skin a major hassle to customize. The amount of CSS edits in general is mind-boggling, when this skin is really just some minor style variable changes.
  4. Dev
    Dev
    5/5,
    This is just awesome. Very nice design. I would also like to see its white version if possible.