[cXF] Staff Menu

[cXF] Staff Menu 1.2.0

No permission to buy (€25.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
  2. 2.3
Visible branding
No
This is a cXF Pack C Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack C Membership for:

NOTE: don't use this add-on with [cXF] Staff bar enhancement add-on
If you got our add-ons on websites other than customizexf.com or xenforo.com, then you got them on pirated sites. If so, we suggest you remove the add-on from the server and download it from the original site. Please, support the developers and fight piracy!

Description:
Add staff bar links to visitor panel with some extra features. The default staff bar is removed, because all admin tools are now in account visitor panel (with optional Staff tab for widgets) or in dedicated Admin tab in account visitor panel. See more below.

Features:
  • remove default staff bar
  • add staff bar links to account visitor panel (admin, approval queue, reports, etc.) with optional Staff tab for widgets
  • enable Admin tab in account visitor panel for extra widgets
  • show approval queue (top) and reports (bottom) count in account (username) tab beside avatar
  • widget display position Staff Menu: admin/staff tab where you can add any widget that will be useful for your staff (also works with [cXF] Widget Tabs)
  • see more below in screens...

Screens:

< approval queue and reports count are in account (username) tab beside avatar - show only if the value is more then 0 >

sm_approval_reports_count.png

< staff menu in account visitor panel with optional links (check Options in admin CP) and optional Options menu with links to admin CP sections (check Style properties for this setting) >

sm_demo_1.png

< optional Options menu with links to admin sections >

sm_options_menu_opened.png

< if you have staff menu enabled with Admin tab, you can see an indicator alerting there are approvals and/or reports to be checked >

sm_admin_tab_indicator.png

< demo of Admin tab with admin tools and widgets that can be added to [cXF] Staff Menu: admin/staff tab position to sow up here >

sm_demo_admin_tab.png

< admin tools are in account visitor panel, but you can enable Staff tab for some extra useful widgets for your staff >

sm_staff_tab_1.png

< demo of Staff tab with some widgets for your staff >

sm_demo_staff_tab.png

< in the Admin tab or Staff tab you can also add [cXF] Widget Tabs to show widgets in tabs >

sm_staff_tab_widget_tabs.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------

sm_staff_tab_widget_tabs_2.gif

< in Options you can add custom links to your staff menu >

sm_options.png

< settings in style properties >

sm_sp.png

< widget position >

sm_widget_posiiton.png
Author
BassMan
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from BassMan

Latest updates

1. 1.2.0

compatibility fix for XenForo 2.3
  2. 1.1.7

compatibility with [cXF] Vertical Navigation
  3. 1.1.6

added template modifications to add badge counts for approval queue and reports if using it with...

Latest reviews

Just tried it !! It is awesome and works perfectly at the first shot.
Really nice and usefull adon. And thanks to BassMan for his responsiveness and his support.
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for your review.
This add-on has it all, especially now that I can see my forum as my users see it because the Staff menu has been moved to the login pull-down menu. A dream come true for me. For those of you who may have used InvisionPower board, you may know what I am talking about. Thanks for a great add-on.
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for your review and I'm glad you like it so much.
Top Bottom