[cXF] Horizontal message user info

[cXF] Horizontal message user info 1.4.2

No permission to buy ($12.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
This is a cXF Pack B Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack B Membership for:
Description:
Show message user info in horizontal view in thread view or conversation view with some extra features.

Features:
  • show message user info in horizontal view on thread view or in conversation view
  • option to show user extras only on hover, after clicking a dropdown icon or always visible
  • option to change the icon and its color
  • option to wrap post content around the avatar
  • show message user info in horizontal view on thread view or in conversation view
  • option to show user extras only on hover, after clicking a dropdown icon or always visible
  • option to change the dropdown icon and its color
  • option to wrap post content around the avatar
  • option to change postbit avatar size (large, medium, small, extra small)
  • options for postbit avatar online indicator: change icon, change icon color or background, set icon position (by setting the margin-left and bottom you can position it anywhere)
  • option show avatar offline indicator and edit icon name, color, background and Offline phrase (edit phrase cxf_offline)
  • mobile view is not affected

LIVE DEMO on our site

Using UI.X style from ThemeHouse? Check the Q&A tab here.

Screens

< example of horizontal message user info in thread view >

< example of horizontal message user info in conversation view >

< show user extras only on icon click >

< show user extras only on hover >

< always show user extras >

< choose avatar size to suit your needs (click on image to zoom) >

hmui_avatar_large.pnghmui_avatar_medium.pnghmui_avatar_small.pnghmui_avatar_small_extra.png

< option with offline indicator and optionally edited offline phrase >

hmui_online_offline.gif
hmui_offline_edited_phrase.gif

< style properties >

hmui_sp.png
Author
BassMan
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from BassMan

Latest updates

1. 1.4.2

added z-index for avatars; now hover works anywhere on the avatar
  2. 1.4.1

compatibility fix for [TH] Post Comments bugfix for UI.X style compatibility minor bugfix
  3. 1.4.0

bugfix for online avatar on deleted posts NEW: set avatar size in quick reply - medium, small...

Latest reviews

well beyond five stars! Bass man is awesome. Responds to every question and moded around theme-house to make stuff work! thank you so much! well worth the premium membership. now my forum at https://pgblitz.com looks effective and efficient
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you very much for your kind review. I really appreciate your time for reviewing this resource and I'm glad you like this add-on.
Five stars all the way! Your ideas and their implementation is simply amazing! The most beautiful part, I don't have to tinker with the default forum script much. So, in future, I am not slave to some unsupported add-ons, for which there is not going to be much support...
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for this great review. I really appreciate it.