[cXF] Horizontal message user info

[cXF] Horizontal message user info 1.6.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
This is a cXF Pack B Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack B Membership for:
Description:
Show message user info (postbit) in horizontal view in thread view or conversation view with some extra features. All is style based so you can easily disable the horizontal view for certain styles.

Features:
  • enable/disable horizontal postbit per style
  • show message user info in horizontal view on thread view or in conversation view
  • option to show user extras only on hover, after clicking a dropdown icon or always visible
  • option to change the icon and its color
  • option to wrap post content around the avatar
  • show message user info in horizontal view on thread view or in conversation view
  • option to show user extras only on hover, after clicking a dropdown icon or always visible
  • option to change the dropdown icon and its color
  • option to wrap post content around the avatar
  • option to change postbit avatar size (large, medium, small, extra small)
  • options for postbit avatar online indicator: change icon, change icon color or background, set icon position (by setting the margin-left and bottom you can position it anywhere)
  • option show avatar offline indicator and edit icon name, color, background and Offline phrase (edit phrase cxf_offline)
  • mobile view is not affected

LIVE DEMO on our site

Using UI.X style from ThemeHouse? Check the Q&A tab here.

Screens

< example of horizontal message user info in thread view >

< example of horizontal message user info in conversation view >

< show user extras only on icon click >

< show user extras only on hover >

< always show user extras >

< choose avatar size to suit your needs (click on image to zoom) >

hmui_avatar_large.pnghmui_avatar_medium.pnghmui_avatar_small.pnghmui_avatar_small_extra.png

< option with offline indicator and optionally edited offline phrase >

hmui_online_offline.gif
hmui_offline_edited_phrase.gif

< style properties >

hmui_sp.png
Author
BassMan
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from BassMan

Latest updates

1. 1.6.1

bugfix: now it shows horizontal message user info (postbit) when viewing discussion thread from...
  2. 1.6.0

NEW feature: option to enable/disable horizontal postbit per style (check in Style properties...
  3. 1.5.0

XenForo 2.2 compatibility update Note: you'll find two ZIP files when downloading. One for XF...

Latest reviews

well beyond five stars! Bass man is awesome. Responds to every question and moded around theme-house to make stuff work! thank you so much! well worth the premium membership. now my forum at https://pgblitz.com looks effective and efficient
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you very much for your kind review. I really appreciate your time for reviewing this resource and I'm glad you like this add-on.
Five stars all the way! Your ideas and their implementation is simply amazing! The most beautiful part, I don't have to tinker with the default forum script much. So, in future, I am not slave to some unsupported add-ons, for which there is not going to be much support...
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for this great review. I really appreciate it.