1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTA Recent Posts 1.0.0

Add a Recent Posts link to the navigation bar

1. Brogan
    Compatible XF Versions:
    This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

This resource is identical to this manual template edit resource: Add a Recent Posts link to the navigation bar

The only difference is this is in the form of a Template Modification which means it is automatic and will apply to all styles.

Puntocom, RobinHood, potito and 8 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. RobinHood
    Version: 1.0.0
    Perfect. You may have to edit the execution order of the template edit to work if you have the new post indicator mod from Chris installed. Word count....
  2. mfman
    Excellent!! Like an idiot, I accidentally marked all new posts as read and immediately began searching for an easy way I could add "recent posts" to the nav bar to make things easier for me. I'm so happy to have found this add-on. Easy install and adds much needed basic functionality. Thank you for creating the add-on and thank you offering it for free!!
  3. rwm1962
    Simply overcomes one of my annoyances with default XF & gives my members what they are used to on our old FBB platform. We may want to revist a new post we've already seen or a post we've made. This makes doing so simple. Should be standard. I'd like to see feature enhanced further with option to browse back by day or week.
  4. RO.
    Definitely needed
  5. BassMan
    Thanks, Brogan! Very useful.