Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar

Unmaintained Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.5
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
There is no support for this product. We recommend testing first and backing up your install before moving to a production environment. Emergency support is not guaranteed if it is put on production. If you are in need of support, please contact us here. Support may be billable but we’ll be happy to take a look and provide a quote.

Corp is a stunning theme for XenForo that is sure to please your members. It comes by default with a bunch of node grid column configuration options, colors, and supports background images very nicely without obscuring text.

Not only that, but Corp also comes by default with the sidebar in an on-canvas pane, which makes for an awesome unique experience. But if thats not your taste, it can be disabled easily.

And above all else, its just a gorgeous white-space design that creatives alike can agree on.

Try out the theme today!

Thank you!
ThemeHouse
  • corp-61_ss5.webp
    corp-61_ss5.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,106
  • corp-61_ss4.webp
    corp-61_ss4.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,003
  • corp-61_ss3.webp
    corp-61_ss3.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,028
  • corp-61_ss6.webp
    corp-61_ss6.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 964
  • corp-61_ss7.webp
    corp-61_ss7.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 962
  • corp-61_ss8.webp
    corp-61_ss8.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 937
  • corp-61_ss1.webp
    corp-61_ss1.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 945
  • corp-61_ss2.webp
    corp-61_ss2.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 978
Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• UI.X 2
    UI.X 2
    The Ultimate Theme Framework
  • Legend
    Legend
    Make your gaming forum legendary.
  • Prisma
    Prisma
    Brighten up
  • iO Dark Mode
    iO Dark Mode
    Almost as good as the iPhone
  • Gift
    Gift
    Celebrate the gift of giving!

Latest updates

1. Update to 1.5.22.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/27693/...
  2. Update to 1.5.21.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/26676/...
  3. Update to 1.5.20.0, GDPR Support

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/26371/

Latest reviews

The best theme of all xenforo styles. FantasTic! No errors and verY clean!

I recommend it for all!
After a rough patch trying to get the site up and running, with the help of the support team I finally have my site up and running. Though support isn't as fast as most, they are still really helpful nonetheless. This theme is absolutely amazing, and has some beautiful feel to it, as well as some awesome settings. I own a education forum to help webadmins and this theme right here is perfect for it. I highly recommend this to anyone trying to make any educational forum!
Awesome theme that is easy to customize and make unique to your site. This is by far one of the nicest themes for xF out there and the guys at ThemeHouse have once again set the bar high with this theme.
MJ said: THIS IS IT.
I believe that these style is IT.
This is Out of the box thinking.
Great style with lot's of settings (as always)
Top Bottom