Resource icon

Unmaintained Change header based on time of day

An example of a daytime / nighttime header. I just pulled two sky images from Google. These pictures show a conditional header background based on the time of day (taking into account the user's timezone setting):

Screen shot 2012-02-27 at 4.51.14 AM.webp

Screen shot 2012-02-27 at 4.51.55 AM.webp

Time-based header logo:

To change the title image edit...​
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Log in or register now.
Author
Jake Bunce
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from Jake Bunce

Latest reviews

Super, actually we have 2 header images which get equal points in competition, now both are live :D
That's awesome :D
great job!
Saw this gem a while before I bought Xenforo. I just now tried it on my forum and it's a really neat easy to do trick.
excellent
Woweeee how amazing :D love it mate. thanks didn't know you could do that lols.
I use this for my logo :D
One of my favorite little eye candy toys. And I've learned I can use TMS to impute all of this so, yay me! :-D (thanks)
Top notch modification - my members love it and I stand in awe at the simplicity of the idea as well as the execution. If you want to surprise your members this is a novel and neat way to do so. Don't forget to leave a review comment - a little recognition goes a long way :)
I've been meaning to do this on my site but i'm sure posted by jake it'll work as describe. Excellent resource.
Top Bottom