- Compatible XF Versions:
When a ban is issued, a new thread is automatically created for staff members.
(Example of Ban Thread)
(Example of Options page)
- Ban Threads are created every 10 minutes by Cron Entry.
- All phrases start with banthread_ for your convenience.
Questions and Answers:
- Download banthread_v1.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy directory.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
- Upload the addon-BanThread_v1.2.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Q: Can I run the Cron manually to test?Sending a donation:
A: The way the code is written it is best to wait for the Cron to run automatically. The Cron runs every 10 minutes.
Q: Where can I get information on the PHP date format?
A: From this link:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.