You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser
[AP] Activity/Longevity Meters
No permission to download
- Clean up admin options page with headers
- Add admin option to display meters in member tooltips
- Add explanation text that dates should be formatted as "Y-m-d"
- Gracefully reject "Forum start dates" that are not in the format of "Y-m-d"
- Turn progress bar style properties into CSS properties so its easier to style the bars without template editing
- Create a bar height style property
min() to limit percentages to 100%
- Create permissions for being able to view each meter - make sure you set them or the meters wont appear!
- Extend user entity and create
- Allow admins to configure the start date for longevity
- Various cleanups
- Add support for [OzzModz] Post Comments
- Create option validator to automatically reschedule activity meter reset job when the "timeframe" admin option is changed
- Rebase off recent version of [AP] Style Suite
- Fix bar CSS not being loaded in conversations
- Stop using floor() to round percentages
- Strip commas from activity & longevity percentages
- Add admin option to include comments in counting towards a users activity percentage
- Support [UW] Forum Comments System
- Unset SimpleCache entry when uninstalling
- Return parent in adjustUserMessageCountIfNeeded()
- Add Member Stat for "Highest activity"
- Position percent text directly in center of progress bars, regardless of bar width
- Fix "Unknown getter" error if [AP] Style Suite is not installed
- Allow admins to disable longevity meter
- Allow admins to disable activity meter
- Add GPLv3 license
- Add support for [AP] Minimum Characters for Post Length
- If the above addon is installed, activity meters will be affected by the same character count checks the addon provides.
- Fix meters no longer being styled on profiles
- Stop calling to ap_progress_bars.less every post
- Style "Activity" and "Longevity" text if [AP] Style Suite is installed
- Add admin option to change the timeframe shown in activity meters tooltip text
- Improve tooltip text of both meters