Resource icon

Unmaintained Adding the XFMG Media Block to a sidebar or portal page

Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
The XenForo Media Gallery media block can be added to the standard forum sidebar in XenForo as well as the sidebars and portal pages of CTA Featured Threads & Portal, Widget Framework and XenPorta 1.

Code
First, you will need the following media block code from Chris (wrapped in a div for styling)...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Log in or register now.
Author
Martok
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from Martok

Latest updates

1. Updated code

I've updated the code and wrapped it in a div for styling. Thanks to @Russ for this.

Latest reviews

This is solved my problem, thanks a lot. It is supporting a lot of widgets, easy to follow and understand.
Perfect! this was exactly what i was looking for. A great clear and simple guide which helped me get the media block in the sidebar.
Excellent tutorial, thanks for putting this together. I was able to create a few media widgets for examples of a client very quickly. Bookmarking this because I know I'll use it again.
Lovely little template mod that I've used with Widget Framework to bring the gallery images to the homepage sidebar (make them a bit more visible). Thanks guys - much appreciated. :thumsbup:
Thanks for your efforts on this, I'm finally able to replicate feature from my former photoalbum script and reconnect my users to their pictures in XFMG.
Martok
Martok
Thanks, glad it was useful.
YAY That worked! :) You rock. Seriously. Yes really. Very well worded and written out. Have I typed 150 characters yet? Ok. Did I mention it worked and it was good. Yes... awesome. Enough characters. Rock on.
Martok
Martok
Thanks!
This guide was invaluable to me when working with Media Gallery for a client. Thanks so much for putting this all together. Excited to be able to extend this in my first XFMG add-on!
Martok
Martok
Thank you!
Top Bottom