Kier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• that avatar threw me off i forgot what i came on this site to do. pretty funny yo
    AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ..... *screams like a girl.. *
    Kim
    Kim
    What was even more scream worthy... I tried to vampire myself via Photoshop last week.. and the end result looked just like Michael Jackson :o lol hehehehe
    Did anyone ever send you any Southern Comfort?
    Paul B
    Paul B
    Quite a few did as far as I am aware.
    a legacy reborn
    a legacy reborn
    Then that would explain why Kier is in such a happy mood lately :P. Making beta releases extremely quick ;).
    currently using Vb 4, and I'm debating if I want to switch it to this. Don't get me wrong, this seems to be going very well for only being a year old, but are there going to be things like a gallery, a arcade, will it support 123flashchat ?
    A
    Alex.
    By that meaning will it say : Administrators , Moderators, Super Moderators, Banned, Guest, Bots. And each have a color that we choose in the acp? I would love ALL these features if not I won't be converting, I'm the type that doesn't want to wait 5 years for something he can get with someone else.
    A
    Alex.
    And I know I'm asking you this instead of posting it on the forums but frankly I'd prefer a answer from You. Sorry for all the questions.
    Kier
    Kier
    You can add your moderators to a specific user group, and give the user group CSS markup for their usernames, that would be the way to achieve what you want.
    Quick question. I found the system permissions route in the ACP some time ago. Is this actually used or just some thing for testing or?
    Kier
    Kier
    It's there and usable, we just haven't exposed it in the UI yet, as we haven't decided how best to present it in an understandable way.
    Kier
    Kier
    (It's been there since the very beginning, by the way)
    Robbo
    Robbo
    Yeah I noticed it on a 1.0.x install. Just couldn't find any UI leading to it so was a bit confused as to if it was meant to be used. After finding it I went easter egg hunting... Found nothing :(
    Typo in the "Templates as Files" post in the beta 3 announcement. "it's not possible to have the XenForo front-end fetch its templates directly"
    Hey Kier,
    Looking at purchasing Xenforo and it looks excellent. The way that it has all been structured is smart and I guess you can say, unique. I was only wondering though if there has been any stable vBulletin 4.1.X to Xenforo 1.1 converters created. If there is a stable release could you be so kind to link me to one? If not then may this be a suggestion for you and your ultimate community.
    The XenForo Community won't let you down. Keep on the excellent work! Just bought my 2nd XF Licence... no use for it now but it's a great software!
    Hello Kier,
    at the moment our board is running on IPB 3.1.x using their community package with IP.Blog and IP.Gallery. But Xenforo seems to do a better seo and overall experience job.

Are you planning a user album plugin at some point in the near future. If not, we could not migrate to xenforo and I would go ahead and upgrade to IP.Board 3.2.

Thank you for a short reply
    3dsoft
    Just read your statements from the Case Update thread, the avatar makes an even bigger impact now... Kier, best of luck to you and the whole XenForo team, and let your son know that a well wisher says Hi :D
    Reactions: Kier
    Divvens
    Divvens
    Also if you could, can you please tell me when is your sons birthday? :)
    Kier
    Kier
    January 19th :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom