• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
more suggestion:
  • in the upload page If you move the "save' bottom next to the "upload" bottom it would make more sense. Especially that all images are uploaded directly to the top of the page. This would avoid the scrolling down to hit save! what you think?

I think, that I'll double it.
  • If I didn't press "save" the images don't appear in the album, but it still excite in the site.

Such images should be removed by cron job.

I know about that Pepelac, I meant on the forum homepage. The User Albums block shows only the avatar of the user instead of a photo from the album. By the way it's an awesome mod

You should mention this in your previos message. I'll add this in the next release

Sorry I thought I did.

Are there any plans for a Wordpress widget for your add-on? It would make it a must have addition for all of us who are using Wordpress with Xenforo.

Options --> [xfr] Album --> Display Locations

Choose whatever suits your needs :)

That's what I was talking about, it's not in those options. These are the options in that list...

• Latest albums on the forum sidebar
  • Random albums on the forum sidebar
  • Latest images before forum list
  • Latest images below forum list
  • Random images before forum list
  • Random images below forum list
  • Profile Tab
  • Member card
The options I mean are...

• Latest images on the forum sidebar
  • Random images on the forum sidebar

That's what I was talking about, it's not in those options. These are the options in that list...

• Latest albums on the forum sidebar
  • Random albums on the forum sidebar
  • Latest images before forum list
  • Latest images below forum list
  • Random images before forum list
  • Random images below forum list
  • Profile Tab
  • Member card
The options I mean are...

• Latest images on the forum sidebar
  • Random images on the forum sidebar

You said "on the forum homepage"... Anyway, the sidebar's getting waay too long by now, so everything I can place above or below the forums are better solutions.

It's already in the sidebar, I was just referring to a different way of displaying it. But I do agree that there's too much info in the side bar.

Album images per page to 0 if we show multiple images on one page freezes, though the setting is far better picture per page

I have encountered an error when showing preview pics on forum home. When there is a long username, the sorting goes havoc... see attached pic. It should be 3 + 3.

Skjermbilde 2011-10-21 kl. 19.25.51.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom