Kier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Keep on the good work! I don't mind to wait for the 1.1 release :) I started a forum the first day of the XenForo release and it's doing wonders.
    Do not like criticism? Delete user messages, which show Your incompetence? You ostrich?
    Kier
    Kier
    Don't hold back, say what you think.
    Divvens
    Divvens
    Ignore the haters Kier, mostly kids who think they achieve something by being this way. Any educated person would speak and give better reasons ^^ Or, you know maybe they are from the 'other side' ;)
    Marv
    Marv
    The other dark side? Dear..c´mon over here - we have crackers ;)
    Ignore that moron Kier. You and Mike and the entire xenforo team are awesome and the product you guys created is amazing.
    Reactions: Mikey and Veer
    Veer
    Veer
    Yup, just wanted to say, keep up the good work.
    XenForo is amazing product and we are loving it.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    +1
    Who developed the administrative panel? Idiot? A Drug Addict? Drunk? What you need to smoke, that would have to write the administrator panel, as in Xenforo?
    The Dark Wizard
    The Dark Wizard
    I agree with Veer
    SheepCow
    SheepCow
    No one minds insulting behaviour, it's the poor spelling, punctuation(,*) and grammar that should be a bannable offense.

* use the Oxford comma at your own discretion
    Kier
    Kier
    When you've been doing this as long as me, you learn to take vitriolic comments from semi-anonymous posters in your stride. In the long run, it pays to be patient, attentive, polite, and to use the Oxford comma on occasions.
    I'll donate a case of Southern Comfrot for the Resources Addon as a beta tester :)
    CTXMedia
    CTXMedia
    That could result in some pretty "out there" code and features if it was all drunk at one sitting ... lol
    A
    Keep up the good work mate ! You guys are doing a great job, my forum is becoming a big board, the design is amazing, so does the seo ! I moved to xF after my vb got hacked and guess what ? Being hacked was the best thing that happened to me since I won't have moved to xenforo !

Thanks you very much !!!
    Reactions: CTXMedia and Kier
    A
    account8226
    Sorry for my English :) Im French
    CTXMedia
    CTXMedia
    No need to apologies ... your English is waaaaayyyyy better than my French :)
    Is your big board solution Axivo's Searchlight? I noticed you use it on SpaceBattles and when browsing their site I noticed they're using a branding-free XenForo too - it'd make sense for them to be integrating Searchlight with XF.
    Kier, I was wondering if you ever did wireframes for any of the features/pages of XenForo, and if it were possible for you to post them? I love seeing other peoples creative process, and it would be interesting to see~
    Kier
    Kier
    As a general rule I just scrawl something on a whiteboard and work from that, so unfortunately there's rarely anything to look back on. Of course, by the time I've finished coding what I've doodled, it's usually evolved into something else entirely.
    Forsaken
    Forsaken
    Ah... I usually go the pen and paper route, then move to a digital copy so I can get the finer details in.

I just bought a few of these: http://www.creativesoutfitter.com/Products/Dot-Grid-Book/9 to do my mockups for styles with as graphing paper tends to bug me with how dominant the lines are on the page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom