Slavik
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• Hey Slavik, I had a question about Xenforo. I'm interested in making my own forum and wanted to make sure that as the Admin, I could monitor the user Dm's. Is this a possibility?
    Ozzy47
    Ozzy47
    Via a addon sure.
    I am unable to start a PM conversation. Could you please message me (not about being unable to start a PM convo, that is just explanation for why I didnt)? Thanks!
    Hi Slavik,

I am interested in your importing expertise. I have a vB 3.8.7 forum with 300k posts that I'd like some help with. Could you kindly PM to discuss? Thank you.
    Hi Slavik, please PM me so we can discuss a VB 4.2.0 to XenForo 2.0 migration. You were recommended by a friend who enlisted your services a while back.
    Slavik
    Slavik
    Sure! Messaged!
    Have a large vbulletin 5 forum to migrate found you on here and see many people saying good things, please email me at frank@mediapillars.com I can not PM you.
    Can't message you. I got your name from a friend we have in common and want to chat about a vb 3.8 migration. Please PM me.
    Hi Slavik, I'm new to xenForo. I mistakenly bought a vbulletin 5 license and I'm looking for help converting my forums from that to XF 2. I'm a novice at this stuff, but I saw that you're for hire to help with migration/setup? Would love to chat more if this is the case. Thanks!
    Ken
    Slavik
    Slavik
    Sure, will drop you a message.
    Reactions: ken609
    Our company would like to move away from our current forum (AnswerHub, a commercial version of OSQA). Would you be willing/able to provide consulting services to do the import and migration? Thanks!
    Slavik
    Slavik
    Sure, will drop you a message.
    Looking for someone to import my vbulletin forum to a new install of xenforo. I would need you to do the xenforo install and then import in the vbulletin. Let me know your cost to do this. Thanks
    Hey Slavik, now in March I would migrate my VB 3.8.8 board (450k posts) to XF. Do u have time for the project? Thank you in advance.
    Hi @Slavik, need some advice migrating a vB 3.7 database to a new server and possibly migrate from vB 3.7. Would you have time to discuss? Thanks a lot.
    Slavik
    Slavik
    Sure, sending you a message!
    Hi Slavik, hope all is well in your world. Please reach out with your contact details, so we can discuss our migration in detail. Thank you.
    Slavik
    Slavik
    Sending you a conversation!
    Reactions: 420
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom