Kier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Aah, bed at 3 and up again at 6:30: Good morning worlzzzzzzz...
    Forsaken
    Forsaken
    Thats more sleep then I get all week!
    Caliburn
    Caliburn
    You could be in my position ... reading a series of books that you just can't put down. You think you got little sleep? Heh. I got news for you...
    hello kier, im from vietnamese, admin site http://vietvbb.vn :d we are nice your forum, i dont know when you sell source it ?
    we are want testing and translate in to vietnamese, and we are want open new site support xenforo in vietnam :D
    thank bro :D
    Kier could you please contact me. I want to interview you (online) about what you're doing. Paid.
    I look forward to hearing your reactions to my message.
    Thanks for all the work being done.
    I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the UI changes yesterday in the navbar. I was elated! Fantastic improvement!
    Kier don't burn yourself out! Lol.
    Reactions: supeise
    Caliburn
    Caliburn
    That depends on what kind of drug cocktail you're taking.
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    It's all about controlling what is normally subconscious and autonomous, if you couldhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats learn to contro
    EQnoble
    EQnoble
    *control those waves without the generator and you can literally slow your heart down like a monk amoungst other things. Have you ever heard the ancient phrase in-tune with nature ;-)
    Kier xenforo beta version is released, vendors will be given turkey? How do I set up my team will give the turkey this course?

VBulletin is going to do is going to be more a question XenForo Transition '?
    Hey kier, what editor do you guys use to code xenForo?
    Kier
    Kier
    I use Zend Studio, Mike uses Eclipse PDT (basically the same thing)
    Luke F
    Luke F
    PhpED > *
    Brandon_R
    Brandon_R
    Oh, I always took you for an Adobe kind of person, so i thought it would be CS5 or something lol.
    Hello, your site can support Turkey are we? Xefon is very nice. If we remove the union rivals.
    Kier
    Kier
    If you are asking if the software can support the Turkish language, yes it can - we use UTF-8 everywhere.
    I think I should take over Kier's profile with random posts of affection. or would that incur a ban? lol.
    Kier, can I drive your car?
    Kier
    Kier
    BMW 535d M-Sport
    JVCode
    JVCode
    Very nice, how I wish I had £45,000 laying around.
    E
    Eagle
    Kier and all people always must use a bicycle. You'll feel sharper, you'll reduce stress levels, you'll feel free, etc. Don't forget to freedom on two wheels...
    Excellent work sir! I'm one of those who was disappointed to see you leave the VB team. Looking forward to seeing if xenForo becomes viable as a full site solution

(ex-VB user now using IPB3 with IP.Content)
    Kier
    Kier
    I look forward to having you as my customer again :)
    Booth
    Booth
    I certainly hope so. I like ipb3 but it doesn't get users chatting like vb3 used to. Good luck with it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom