Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
Greetings,

Please tell me if the latest version of User Albums (1.0.0 b7) is compatie with XenForo 1.2?

If not, when or where can I get a xF 1.2 compatible versin of the User Albums mod?

Thank you.

@OverHere - it works, however it isn't up to date with the new responsive design. The last update is Jan 30, 2012 so apparently the add-on is no longer supported or maintained.

@OverHere - it works, however it isn't up to date with the new responsive design. The last update is Jan 30, 2012 so apparently the add-on is no longer supported or maintained.

Thanks, is there an alternative, supported, Photo Album mod similar to this one that you know of?

So, in your opinions, which is better for the longer-term? XenMediaGallery or XenMedia?
Depends on your needs. I require video support now so it's Xen Media Gallery for me and I'm happy to wait for user albums which are coming shortly.

In the long term, both will have similar features so it'll come down to personal preference.

You can check out XMG here:

http://xenmediagallery.com

Does this addon work properly with XenForo 1.2? I would like to use it in one of my forums and I'm willing to update it if it doesn't work.

It's a hard choice to make over which system to move to. In my opinion;

Sonnb is best for design but doesn't support video.
XMG is best for video and images but doesn't support user albums and the design is...

Too much choice. Neither appear to use the built in xenForo popup function to display an image or video, which is a shame as I loved that feature with XFR.

Not a hard choice at all. When the others doesn't provide importers, they are in reality not a choice at all.

I prefer this one except that I would very much prefer that it did away with albums and displayed all pictures like a photo gallery

It's a hard choice to make over which system to move to. In my opinion;

Sonnb is best for design but doesn't support video.
XMG is best for video and images but doesn't support user albums and the design is...

Too much choice. Neither appear to use the built in xenForo popup function to display an image or video, which is a shame as I loved that feature with XFR.
XMG is like Resource Manager fork to server Images and Video.
XenGallery of sonnb is full feature Image Gallery, modern gallery.

XMG is like Resource Manager fork to server Images and Video.
XenGallery of sonnb is full feature Image Gallery, modern gallery.

I dont want video so XG may be the one, although I dont think it looks a part of the xF rhythm when installed... I'm still thinking....

Top Bottom