Resource icon

Unmaintained [XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
Users can create albums, upload images, add comments. Albums can be public and private. Private albums are visible only for album owner, moderators (if they have permissions) and users, who knows an "access hash", which is available from the album URL.

Installation:
  1. Upload all files from the upload folder in the archive. Be careful, some FTP clients can replace contents on the server.
  2. From the ACP install the add-on using xml file from the archive.
  3. Make sure, that add-on installation process has created folders for thumbnails and images and that folders are writable. If you can't find such foldres, you need to create them manually. Those folders are:
    • data/xfru/useralbums/thumbnails
    • data/xfru/useralbums/sprites
    • internal_data/xfru/useralbums/images
  4. Set permissions for the user groups. Please, do not allow guests to upload images :)
  5. Change options if you want
Changes for beta 7.
  1. Error fixed - Undefined index: album_id
  2. Tool to rebuild images counter
  3. Some style changes to comments list on albums homepage
  4. Sharing options on some pages
  5. Most popular albums on albums homepage sidebar
  6. Most active users on albums homepage sidebar
  7. Some style fixes
  8. Grid view on user's albums page
  9. Global albums - user can create global album in which other users can upload images. This is an experimental feature.
  10. Code refactoring, caching and some optimizations
  • alb_1.webp
    alb_1.webp
    90.6 KB · Views: 5,994
  • alb-2.webp
    alb-2.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 5,349
  • alb_lightbox.webp
    alb_lightbox.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 5,279
  • alb3.webp
    alb3.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 5,250
  • s1.webp
    s1.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 5,202
  • s2.webp
    s2.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 5,110
Author
Pepelac
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.74 star(s) 27 ratings

Latest reviews

Sadly, it's completely unusable on XF 1.5.9. At first it looks good (some missing phrases aside), but eg. when creating an album and trying to upload the first image, the XF template compiler starts complaining about two invalid variables. Or, another bug, the newly created empty album is forgotten as soon the site is closed. It's not listed anywhere (yes I have permissions).
Really great, thanks a lot for sharing this with the community!

Found a little bug, the language variable "xfr_useralbums_global" seems to not to exist. This is shown while creating an album ("private", "public" and then it shows this variable-name).

Hope to see an importer for phpBB gallery one day :)
Outstanding!!!!
Great Addon!!!
Very impressive add-on. Works just as well as the other two that cost $50!
This is an awesome add-on! My one and only issue is I can't seem to remove the "Share This Page" from the sidebar. I commented out the code in the template, but it must be living somewhere else.
Same bug as Phases below reported, please fix this. Please somebody develop this resource further and i'll pay up to 10$, its that simple 6 great. The're is also a nice non-official responsible fix on github (google for them).
The bug where once you open a picture in an album you can't open others, without reopening first and just scrolling through - really is a big deal. I would love to see a fix for this.
Love it, works and looks great so far.
Thank you very much!
I love it!
Wow - where the heck have I been? This is a must have! I would gladly pay for the next version or update.
Top Bottom