Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
I have a problem. When I go to someone's album or my own and click on a image, I see a quick flash on the browser that looks like where I would put comments about picture, then the picture pops up over everything. I can't figure out how to comment, like a picture, etc.

So although you can view albums and pictures, I can't figure out where users comment or like them.

Any ideas?

Nevermind. With the color scheme I have and the size of picture I just did not notice it.

Last edited:
So has no one been able to figure out how to change the Global Album text from xfr_useralbums_global to something else.

Hey everyone! I was wondering if you guys could help me. I clean installed my entire forum and also removed User albums and now when I reinstalled it it doesn't show the images that were uploaded by my members. Any thought on what to do ? The tools for XFR User Albums isn't helping...it just rebuilds the number of posts etc but not the actual images.

i can't remove the addon nor install it i get this error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'xfr_useralbum' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute()inZend/Db/Statement.phpat line297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute()inZend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()inXfRu/UserAlbums/Install.phpat line188
  4. XfRu_UserAlbums_Install->installStep100()inXfRu/UserAlbums/Install.phpat line85
  5. XfRu_UserAlbums_Install::install()
  6. call_user_func()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.phpat line187
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line337
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/admin.phpat line13

i can't remove the addon nor install it i get this error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'xfr_useralbum' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute()inZend/Db/Statement.phpat line297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute()inZend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()inXfRu/UserAlbums/Install.phpat line188
  4. XfRu_UserAlbums_Install->installStep100()inXfRu/UserAlbums/Install.phpat line85
  5. XfRu_UserAlbums_Install::install()
  6. call_user_func()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml()inXenForo/Model/AddOn.phpat line169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.phpat line187
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line337
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/mounted-storage/home148/sub035/sc80154-YLPI/english4me.net/Forum/admin.phpat line13
i tried drooping all tables and empted them but nothing i want a fresh install or complete remove , how can this be done

i thought it Hebrew , i only know English and Arabic.
any update for this addon for 1.2
This Add-on is no longer being developed. Or at least that's the general belief. Try considering one of the alternatives:
If you want just an image Gallery then go with Showcase by @bobster65 or XenGallery by @sonnb.
If you want a Media Gallery go with XenMediaGallery by @Chris Deeming or XenMedio (PRO) by @Jaxel.
And finally, if you're looking for a free alternative you can try XenMedio (Lite) by @Jaxel.

I thought that is what Tapatalk is for? To many images to view on a small screen.. IPAD looks good..
Tapatalk is for quick forum access on the go and to give your members a crippled user experience on your forums (I mean, Tapatalk doesn't even support font colours!!)

Thumbnails are cropped on my Nexus 7.

Tapatalk is for quick forum access on the go and to give your members a crippled user experience on your forums (I mean, Tapatalk doesn't even support font colours!!)

Thumbnails are cropped on my Nexus 7.
understand that.. But, my members crave for tapatalk and only want it... Maybe some forums are different...... I will look at it again on my S-4 and see..
tapatalk.webp

tapatalk2.webp

tapatalk4.webp

understand that.. But, my members crave for tapatalk and only want it... Maybe some forums are different...... I will look at it again on my S-4 and see..
I have Tapatalk on my site because users want it too. It's just that it's very limited in what it can do and users miss out on the wonders that is Xenforo by using it. I have some who use it at home on their tablets too rather than the full site in their tablet browser which works perfectly well. It just means that they miss out on so much more.

As for [XFR] User Albums, I'm just pointing out that it isn't responsive for anyone who is considering installying it. If folk want to use it then that's up to them. :)

I have Tapatalk on my site because users want it too. It's just that it's very limited in what it can do and users miss out on the wonders that is Xenforo by using it. I have some who use it at home on their tablets too rather than the full site in their tablet browser which works perfectly well. It just means that they miss out on so much more.

As for [XFR] User Albums, I'm just pointing out that it isn't responsive for anyone who is considering installying it. If folk want to use it then that's up to them. :)
making it responsive should take a bit of coding I am sure someone can come up with something.. Cause surely I can't:)

Top Bottom