XF 2.2 Xenforo / Cloudflare timeout when importing style

newbNox

I get timeout errors from Plesk (and Cloudflare), I've never had similar issues ever with my hosting provider, or xenforo so I'm quite lost currently, all I'm trying to do is to import style for the forums, and it takes ages to load and after a while it gives timeout error.

On plesk side I've already increased the script loading time, so it would allow more time to excute stuff before timing it out, but this has not helped, could it be with my Cloudflare setup? Is something messed up there?

How many different styles do you have? How many add-ons? Have you checked your panel logs to see if you have been hitting the maximum constraint allowances by your hosting provider?

How many different styles do you have? How many add-ons? Have you checked your panel logs to see if you have been hitting the maximum constraint allowances by your hosting provider?
I only got 6 addons and default XF style, and trying to import new one without success. My hosting plan is technically ”unlimited” as I stated before havent had this issue before with my provider, I have hosted XF there multiple times without issues

Top Bottom