XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
Whats the difference between LiteSpeed Cache and the Cache method that Multisite uses?
The Cache of LiteSpeed WebServer allows me to use less servers. Does the Multisite Cache do the same?

Multisite does not use any cache specific to its functionality, it just uses server-side cache to reduce queries when appropriate, e.g. if it makes the same query each time a page loads, and the data is not highly dynamic, it makes the query once, saves the data into a cache (file/apc/xcache.. based on XenForo config.php setup) and uses it. The product mentioned is not for data cache, it is entire page cache, so when cache hits XenForo page does not load at all, no addons are requested, no SQL queries are done. If cache does not hit, page loads just as if that product was disabled. So, the product work on different level and do not interact with each other. All you need is proper server configuration to have different page caches for different domains.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Multisite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Multisite System 1.2.7 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next minor release for XenCentral Multisite System with one feature implemented - now the system is integrated into XenForo Criteria system, under Page Criteria section. XenForo Notices and many other pages/third-parties implement this system, so any page powered by XenForo Criteria can not be filtered on per-domain basis, depending on domain currently navigated by user.

All licensed customers can download the package...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have this set up but can't seem to get it to point to the second site
subdomain - secondsite.com/community redirected to mainsite.com/community
With the settings for Adddomain set as per directions here http://xencentral.com/products/multisite-system.html
when I enter the url for the secondsite.com/community I'm taken to the main url and not the second.
I'm stumped and new at this so would appreciate some tutoring ;)
Thanks,

@XCentral With several forums connected with Xen Multisite is it possible to assign admins or super moderators to separate forums?
I have the nodes all associated to the separate forums but find if I assign a super moderator it is to all and not separate.

@XCentral With several forums connected with Xen Multisite is it possible to assign admins or super moderators to separate forums?
I have the nodes all associated to the separate forums but find if I assign a super moderator it is to all and not separate.

Unfortunately it is not possible for now. Product is primarily meant to enable different forums in different domains, so this was not considered by us previously, however we see it is a useful feature and we will include it as soon as possible.

Thank you!

I'm also need this.

I want to have multiple board integrated. I own 5 licenses and i need that every forum should be totally indipendent for others.

If you can make this feature, i'm surely buy 1 or 2 licenses...

Also i want to know...you can have multiple sidebar with Widget Framework (1 for every board)?

I'm also need this.

I want to have multiple board integrated. I own 5 licenses and i need that every forum should be totally indipendent for others.

If you can make this feature, i'm surely buy 1 or 2 licenses...

Also i want to know...you can have multiple sidebar with Widget Framework (1 for every board)?

We will consider to implement the feature as soon as possible.

For widgets, you can enable/disable them per-domain, so you can get different sidebars for each site this way. Let us know if this is what you meant.

Thank you!

Hope to see implemented soon...I've bought a license and now i'm testing in my lab board...
I think you will really like this. I was able to connect 3 forums and reduce the table count from over 300 to 168. All the sites and folders are independent of each other with different headers and titles. Different styles can be used also though I stayed with the default.
Greatest thing since sliced bread in my opinion;)

He wants to have:
subdomain1.domain.tld
subdomain2.domain.tld
subdomain3.domain.tld

For example for showing:
blog.domain.tld
forums.domain.tld
gallery.domain.tld
wiki.domain.tld
members.domain.tld
etc.

He wants to have:
subdomain1.domain.tld
subdomain2.domain.tld
subdomain3.domain.tld

For example for showing:
blog.domain.tld
forums.domain.tld
gallery.domain.tld
wiki.domain.tld
members.domain.tld
etc.

Unfortunately this is not something considered in product's functionality, subdomains in our products are to create multiple boards (with the same set of sections just customized in different way), not to create board sections. We can help you building something like this as a custom project and you can contact us at https://desk.xencentral.com/ for further evaluation of the project.

Thank you!

Hello,

I am ready to buy this addon I believe. However, I need to know if it compatible with these addons.

Bookmarks 1.2.1
Conversation Essentials 1.2.1
Hotspots by Waindigo 1.0.6b
Keyword Replace by Waindigo 1.0.1
Last Post Avatar by Waindigo 1.1.8c
MetaMirror 1.6.0
Node Language Override by Waindigo 1.0.1
Post Ratings 1.5.1
Social Groups by Waindigo 1.0.13a
Social Permissions by Waindigo 1.0.2
User Essentials 1.1.4
WaterMark Add-on 1.2
Xen Media Gallery 1.2.15
XenForo Resource Manager 1.1.1
[bd] Banking 1.0-dev
[bd] Medal 1.4.2
[bd] Medal - User Group Extension 0.9.3
[bd] Paygates 1.1.2
[bd] Resource Counter 1.0
[bd] Tag Me 2.0.1
[bd] Widget Framework 2.3.5
[Extra License] New User Conversation 1.0.4
[oxy] News Portal 1.12h

Also, I have user upgrades that adds users into a certain usergroup to receive extra features. The bookmarks addon is a good example. Paid members get to have the bookmarks feature.

Premium Member can bookmark posts on domain.com
Can the same member also bookmark posts on domain2.com? Do the permissions automatically carry over?

Thanks.

Hello, @Dynamic

Unfortunately we are unable to ensure the compatibility with some many addons. The product is created using all XenForo standards and should be compatible with almost any addon created correctly. If by compatibility you mean also support for per-domain functionality, e.g. enabling/disabling rating on per-domain basis for Post Ratings addon, this is supported for some addons only (Resource Manager, Widget Framework, Xen Media Gallery is scheduled).

The permissions and everything else are automatically the same, unless specifically configured to be different on each domain (if such configuration is supported by the product).

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

This addon is not working.

I have posted a support ticket to your helpdesk a week ago, but no one is replying to the fact that my site draws a white screen.

This is pretty bad service.

This addon is not working.

I have posted a support ticket to your helpdesk a week ago, but no one is replying to the fact that my site draws a white screen.

This is pretty bad service.

Sorry for the late reply, we have been busy recenty. Your issue is with some mis-configuration and not the addon not working, as it works on numerous boards with different configuration. We will try to look into it soon, but a quick look shows that your second domain is not properly configured, it outputs something like
HTML:
<html><head><title>yourforumtitle</title>
</head>
<frameset rows="100%"><frame src="http://yourdomain.com"></frameset>
<noframes>Please visit <a href="http://yourdomain.com">http://yourdomain.com</a>.</noframes>
</html>

Please make sure you understand how the addon should be used or post here your questions and we will try to explain. For now, just make sure both your domains point to the same directory on server, and if you are not sure to do it, ask your hosting provider for help.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom