XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
Another suggestion: can you make the possibility to have a different extra.css per site? I think it's a very useful feature for the customization of single forums...

Another suggestion: can you make the possibility to have a different extra.css per site? I think it's a very useful feature for the customization of single forums...
What you do is make a child style of the default, name it what you want, and use that as default for your other site. You have all the files + extra.css to play with.

How does multisite handle emails? If a user registers on site A, will it also get the validation email from site A, or will it be site B or C?
How about notification emails about new content?

How does multisite handle emails? If a user registers on site A, will it also get the validation email from site A, or will it be site B or C?
How about notification emails about new content?
Each site can have a different system email associated to it. On sites like mine where a person needs site admin approval, each site will send out a notification for the site being registered on. System emails sent out from the individual site will have the site name on it.

Question to you on user style choice.

We have one of our sites set to force a particular style on the user. However, I want one of the nodes to show a different style that is altered a bit for that node. When I set the node option for Override user style choice it is ignored by the XenCentral forced style.

Is there no way to force a style through XenCentral so that it affects the outside, but allow different nodes like a category or forum to sport a different style?

This feature is implemented in 1.3.0 release. Please check back soon for release notes.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Multisite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Multisite System 1.3.0 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Multisite System with features mostly requested by our customers:

* Filter to set moderators per domain
* Filter to set administrators per domain
* Option to set root node for forum index page
* XFA - Better Blogs support for filtering and renaming categories
* Style chooser filter
* Make PayPal IPN use the default board title

All licensed customers can download the product from thier Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes, it is. Your account is verified. You can reply now.

What exact problem do you have with products area? Could you open a ticket at htpps://desk.xencentral.com or send PM so we can review it.

Thank you!

I got this message when I activate it:

Server Error
No entry is registered for key 'currentDomain'

1. XenForo_Application::get() in XenCentral/MultiSite/Hooks.php at line 45
  2. XenCentral_MultiSite_Hooks::tweakVisitorPermissions()
  3. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
  4. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 461
  5. XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 370
  6. XenForo_Session::startAdminSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 48
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 304
  8. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 346
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/www/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

I got this message when I activate it:

Server Error
No entry is registered for key 'currentDomain'

1. XenForo_Application::get() in XenCentral/MultiSite/Hooks.php at line 45
  2. XenCentral_MultiSite_Hooks::tweakVisitorPermissions()
  3. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
  4. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 461
  5. XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 370
  6. XenForo_Session::startAdminSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 48
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 304
  8. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 346
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/www/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

This is fixed now. Please re-apply the latest package and check again.

Thank you!

I'm struggling to figure out the license requirements for this. I hope it's okay I attempt to find an answer here before chucking a mail towards XF support.

If we run several sites on a similar topic, would we be able to use this for SSO between the sites?
If the answer to the above is yes, would we be able to use this add-on to set up a handful of "common" forums on all sites involved? IF so, would this automatically push threads and posts to all forums?

If the sites are on different URLs, would we need one XF license per site?
What if we set up subdomains? Would we need one XF license per sub domain, or would a single one suffice?

Thanks!

Hello, @SchmitzIT

If we run several sites on a similar topic, would we be able to use this for SSO between the sites?

Yes.

If the answer to the above is yes, would we be able to use this add-on to set up a handful of "common" forums on all sites involved?

Yes, you just make visible the appropriate nodes for all domains you configure.

IF so, would this automatically push threads and posts to all forums?

From the answer above, yes as it is not pushing threads and posts, it just shows the threads and posts that are posted in exact nodes in all sites where the nodes are configured to be visible.

Read this post regarding licensing http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xencentral-multisite-system-paid.58618/#post-623905

Thank you!

Top Bottom