Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the exif, it displays the generic info on Facebook if you share a pic and the user didn't complete the description field.

May be better to test it, as I may be describing it wrong.

When you bypass moderation to let guests upload, it says it's uploaded by username "deleted user"

Is that in the phrases so I can change it to "public user" ?

Thx

hey @Chris D - what template contains the "Gallery Statistics" block of stats? I want to comment it out until my site has enough pictures worth the stats!

nvm - just found it in template modifications!

Thanks

Only just noticed this Chris.

Commends are showing a Loading... and never actually load.

upload_2014-5-3_17-25-23.webp

I've checked the permissions, and they are all set correctly (have never actually changed).

Comments used to work, but don't have any idea when they stopped. I've got no errors either :confused:

It's actually a clash with the JS used in the XenTag.

I've just not had time yet to let anyone know.

I have a solution.

That is to include the xentag editor JS calls in the xengallery_media_view (and album) template.

But it's not necessarily the solution I want.

When I try to stream videos added from my video website on my iPhone I get this error
image.webp

I tried YouTube and soundcloud and those work

That looks like a problem at the site which hosts the embedded videos. The missing file or page isn't anything my code would be looking for,

Only just noticed this Chris.

Commends are showing a Loading... and never actually load.

View attachment 73035

I've checked the permissions, and they are all set correctly (have never actually changed).

Comments used to work, but don't have any idea when they stopped. I've got no errors either :confused:

It's actually a clash with the JS used in the XenTag.

I've just not had time yet to let anyone know.

I have a solution.

That is to include the xentag editor JS calls in the xengallery_media_view (and album) template.

But it's not necessarily the solution I want.
I'm experiencing the same issue from many days, now I know this is related to the recent XenTag update.
Chris is there a manual fix available?

@MattW, @Veer

I haven't managed to look into it in great detail, but this is what I did to get it working so far. Add the following to both xengallery_media_view and xengallery_album_view templates (anywhere is fine):

HTML:
<xen:if is="{$xenAddOns.Tinhte_XenTag}">
    <xen:require css="tinhte_xentag.css" />
    <xen:require js="js/Tinhte/XenTag/bb_code_edit.js" />
</xen:if>

That will get it working.

@xfrocks is this something you can reproduce on your copy with the more recent XenTag updates? Any idea what changed?

Just for reference, the comments are loaded in via AJAX using the XenForo tabs (like the profile tabs), the template that is returned contains some of my own JS, plus the standard XenForo editor. When XenTag is enabled, the comments tab does not load.

@MattW, @Veer

I haven't managed to look into it in great detail, but this is what I did to get it working so far. Add the following to both xengallery_media_view and xengallery_album_view templates (anywhere is fine):

HTML:
<xen:if is="{$xenAddOns.Tinhte_XenTag}">
    <xen:require css="tinhte_xentag.css" />
    <xen:require js="js/Tinhte/XenTag/bb_code_edit.js" />
</xen:if>

That will get it working.

@xfrocks is this something you can reproduce on your copy with the more recent XenTag updates? Any idea what changed?

Just for reference, the comments are loaded in via AJAX using the XenForo tabs (like the profile tabs), the template that is returned contains some of my own JS, plus the standard XenForo editor. When XenTag is enabled, the comments tab does not load.
I had this issue, but your fix didn't work initially. Not sure if I missed it somewhere, but I had to install the latest (current 2.1.0) version of XenTag and then it worked.

Hello, how can I set that one sees only images of the categories on the media page and not from the albums too.

The albums should be able to see only the profile of the member. So do not get displayed in the actual media gallery.

How do I do that?

You should upgrade to PP 8.
i wont pay 130 to upgrade to pp8 and then pay another fee for xmg. i also dont think that pp changed the img folders or the database structure from ver 6 to ver 8. the pp db is intact and so are the folders that imgs are saved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom