What is next for XenForo?

No clue that's why I just pay for the software and leave it up to them. ;) These are just the things that are important to me in forum software.

I think the devs are pretty on top of those items on an ongoing basis, honestly. They're always attempting to find the right balance between new features and the most important core ones such as what you listed...

User browsing threads
User browsing forum

Its a must for active forums with thousands of users online.. Users want to know whom they can talk to... mention, write in context.

• Less images
  • Better optimized images
Point of truth, less images doesn't always equal optimized performance, if that's what you're getting at. Sometimes an image does better what CSS has to strain or be finagled to do.

Personally, I'd just like to see an Avatar Manager. Nothing fancy, but something that could be expanded upon by add-ons.

'New posts' cull (tick boxes on results page to Hide threads from New posts) Unhide link, unhide page Revert to Hidden link.

Elegant profiles please
as profiles are totally untouched since 2010
- make the centre content currently just profile messages into 2 columns - pull personal info out from behind the tabs into the second centre column - a mini picture album along the bottom
- much better design for the username, add some personal details below the username things like join date, last visit, prettify the user statement.
- User can choose own background colours for the columns and some borders and border colours.

admincp style properties.

admincp custom menu of favorite links

set the timeout on frontend auto - default tick the box

Top Bottom