• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk - XenForo support (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, webOS, Nokia app)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on getting conversations working in Tapatalk? It's really the only thing stopping me from running solely this on my forums.
In what way don't they work? Mine are fine.
Plugin version: v1.1.1
iPhone Client version: v1.11.4

I hope this gets updated to work 100% on Android OS as im leaving the iPhone behind for good. Get my 4th android phone this week and getting rid of my 7th iPhone as well lol.

With the latest client update for Android on my site when you click a thread with the option (take me to the latest unread posts) it does indeed take you to the latest posts, but it says you are on page 1.

I deleted it but realize the browser has an error 404 file not found tapatalkdetect.js.
This means some other files/methods are calling that file.

So you can't just delete or rename them. That's why I asked for a way to disable it.

I deleted it but realize the browser has an error 404 file not found tapatalkdetect.js.

So you can't just delete or rename them. That's why I asked for a way to disable it.

Enable debug mode and untick the checkbox in the screenshot below:

gp_x.png

Just moved my forum over to xenforo. I've installed all the tapatalk software, and i'm not having any luck, as I get "Failed to connect" messages from the tapatalk app. I'm guessing it has to do with the location of the forum. The vb install was located at /forum, and xf is at /forums. I have added the "s" via my tapatalk control panel on their website. Anyone have any ideas?

I just remove the lines in the file.

Just moved my forum over to xenforo. I've installed all the tapatalk software, and i'm not having any luck, as I get "Failed to connect" messages from the tapatalk app. I'm guessing it has to do with the location of the forum. The vb install was located at /forum, and xf is at /forums. I have added the "s" via my tapatalk control panel on their website. Anyone have any ideas?
Great looking forum.

Actually, TapaTalk does not work in Windows Phone 7 on XenForo. The developer is having an issue related to cookie domain. I provided him with a possible solution (thanks to Jake Bunce), but haven't heard back from him.

Ouch. I wish I had seen before announcing Tapaptalk on my forums. I just took the thread title and ran with it. Now I have a bunch of users who bought/installed the app that cannot use it. They are complaining of the following:

Valued customer. Board Express is currently supporting phpBB,vBulletin, SMF and IPBoard. You are trying to open a forum running XenForo-a brand new and interesting platform. We are currently looking into possibilities to support XenForo as soon as possible. Thanks for you patience.

Why was Windows Phone 7 put into the thread title?
Now, what do I tell them? Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom