• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk - XenForo support (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, webOS, Nokia app)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big consistent app crash.
Search for a keyword, select "Post", get the results, click a result = App Crash.
Latest version of TT. v1.11.1 iPhone OS4.3

I get this error with the tapatalk plugin when trying to move some posts of an existing thread to a new one, using a PC?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Tapatalk_Model_Tapatalk in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/mysite.com/html/library/XenForo/Application.php(376) : eval()'d code on line 1

When I disable it, it disappears.

I get this error with the tapatalk plugin when trying to move some posts of an existing thread to a new one, using a PC?

When I disable it, it disappears.
Hello,

Just to follow-up this issue - it is actually fixed in our latest version, if you can replace your current build with the latest build, this issue should go away.

Is there any Tapatalk promotional code (with BB Codes if possible) that I can copy/paste to a thread? Help you spread the word?
(like FR) <- sorry had to be done to get point over.

EDIT:
The new Private Conversation addition (current app update) is awesome, thank you. :)

EDIT: Ignore first sentence. Found the promo, it's right at the bottom of this page:
http://tapatalk.com/landing.php

Kicking off the bugs.

App Version: 1.11.2
Plugin Version: xf10_1.1.1
Environment: iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.3 (8J2)

Screenshot:

IMG_0810.webp

To replicate:
1. Send a "testuser" a new Private Conversation (thread)
2. Log in as "testuser" and check Messages
3. Should be highlighted with a red counter (in area b as shown) - check ok
4. Red marker does not disappear once message is read, it just stays there until logged out and back in again
4. Also, postcount doesn't highlight the new post (expected a background), although it moves the thread to the top of the list. (see a)
Postcount is accurate (the counter starts at 0 for the new thread and increments by one as a new post is received, that bit works) ;)

Coincidentally, "Messages" in XF are "Conversations". I'm sure this is planned but...possible change of phrase is needed here?

Other than that, good so far :)

And another bug:

Environment ^ same as above.

User cannot click and therefore follow URLs in Private Conversations. It just highlights the entry (yellow).
So that's kinda terminal. (n)
First time I tried this: AppCrash.
Second time, the "yellow" thing happened. I think I prefer the AppCrash. :eek:

Hi Tapatalk,

Is there a way to disable the alert that the forum uses tapatalk software? Its fine once but it comes up on every single URL request on my site. I use an android, and just tested it then. I visit my site, it pops up, no problems, i click on a link, pops up again, another link pops up again etc etc... very very annoying. I get about 300 visitors a month on mobile devices.

Is there a way I can limit this to once per session with a cookie or something? Or completely disable it? Thanks.

Hi Tapatalk,

Is there a way to disable the alert that the forum uses tapatalk software? Its fine once but it comes up on every single URL request on my site. I use an android, and just tested it then. I visit my site, it pops up, no problems, i click on a link, pops up again, another link pops up again etc etc... very very annoying. I get about 300 visitors a month on mobile devices.

Is there a way I can limit this to once per session with a cookie or something? Or completely disable it? Thanks.

We had the same problem. It should have been fixed but apparently it is not

We have just found another issue relate to the alert - we will probably post another update shortly with this fixed, along with adding a settings to turn it off.

I disable it via /mobiquo/tapatalkdetect.js

Hello Trilogy,

Confirmed - these issues will be taken care of in next iPhone app release.

I feel like paging back and forth on Android and Xenforo it has some paging issues. Not always displaying the correct posts per page. you can try it on my board if you like.

Hi Tapatalk,

It's strange because it should show only once - did you disable cookies? Which browser on Android do you use?

Yes removing the script works, but we would like to know the root cause and get it fixed..

I feel like paging back and forth on Android and Xenforo it has some paging issues. Not always displaying the correct posts per page. you can try it on my board if you like.

Can you elaborate? Do you mean it goes to the wrong page? Or missing / duplicate posts in the page? Which thread we should visit to your forum to reproduce it? What is the current behavior and what is the expected behavior?

Thanks!

Feature request:
Add location hook in Members Online page. Right now, it simply says "Members X via Tapatalk" instead of "Member X is viewing "abc" thread"

Can you elaborate? Do you mean it goes to the wrong page? Or missing / duplicate posts in the page? Which thread we should visit to your forum to reproduce it? What is the current behavior and what is the expected behavior?

Thanks!

Try adding my board, Fierce Board.

What I think should happen:

when you go to a thread it should display a set of posts (in my case, 10) of however many posts there are. If the sets are in 10, and, for example, we have 27 posts, page 1 will have posts 1-10, page 2 will have 11-20, and page 3 will have 21-27.

What is happening, but I haven't quite put my finger on exactly what it is:

It seems like on Fierce Board when there is 1 more post to create a new page something gets odd about paging back and forth. I am trying to find a thread where this happens, but at the moment I cannot. But this paging error pops up from time to time and I cannot scroll very easily from the last page of results to the page right before it.

Does that help?

Slight spelling mistake on the word "forum" in ACP>Options>Tapatalk Options:
Allow guest to browser your fourm on tapatalk. If forum is closed for guest, this setting will not work.
Screenshot:
tt_options_spelling_forum.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom