Responsive Design for XenForo 1.1 [Paid] [Deleted]

It would be great if it got fixed. Because there is no good browsers for Nokia handsets and many users rely on these browsers.

If solved I would feel great to own this addon ASAP .

Thanks.

So, I think it would be better to purchase this addon rather than your style resource , then I would have options.

Because I have many users on my forum who uses opera mini as browser. So, I will ask them to use other styles and advanced smartphone users would be able to enjoy responsive addon featured styles.

Right ?

Users with UC browser are screwed ether way, it doesn't support basic @media.

Both style and add-on have same functionality. The only difference is style is also a style, while add-on is meant to work with other designer's styles.

I am highly confused between Responsive design add-on and Responsive Style. Responsive styles are quite attractive on the other hand, I am willing to add responsive functionality to existing styles.

And most importantly I can't afford to buy both.

Sorry, didn't notice your reply.

Style: its a style with responsive design. If you select style, users on mobile devices will have to use that style.
Add-on: adds same functionality that style has to other styles. You can use it with any other style.

The only choice here is style: do you want my style or some other designer's style.

P.S. did I say "style" in this post enough times?

V exciting..

A few questions.

1) Will Skimlink "SkimWords" or Viglinks (word underline) systems work OK?
2) Amazon Afilliate banners? & eBay Partnership banners?
3) Graphic banners? (if I am serving a 728 flash or gif ad - how does this get resized?)
4) Htlm ad 'tags' (how are they resized?)
5) I have a CDN subscription to help cache immages and make loading faster - will that clash with this product?
6) Does the elastic search work OK with it?

And regarding banner ads,

a) with no real space for side columns within a mobile style, is it easy to put in 'in line;' ads (the width of posts) within threads?
Say after post 1 and again before the last post?

Are any of your customers doing this that I can see examples of?

Can you select to show more - on larger screens (like tablets?)

Finally
7) Do attachment uploads (photos from iOs 6, Android and blackberry etc) work via the mobile style?

Many thanks!

1) No idea, but I don't see why it shouldn't.
2, 3) Of course. Those are usual links with images.
4) I'm not sure what you are talking about.
5) It will work fine. If you've setup offsite image and script storage in XenForo configuration, make sure to add js/responsive/responsive.js there with the rest of scripts.
6) I've never heard of it.

Inline ads: you can do it same way as without this add-on. Edit thread_view template to add relevant code.

Attachments: if browser supports file uploads, it will work.

No, that would require browser detection on server side. This add-on changes layout on client side.

Hello. I'd like to buy your addon but i've some questions i'd need to be answered before...

1 - I've some additional menu in the menu bar. Can I suppose that these menu are added in the drop down menu of the style?
2 - I use Post Ratings (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/post-ratings-taking-likes-to-the-next-level.410/). Can I use it using your addon?

I've yet installed TMS so this should not be a problem.

Thanks!

1. They are still added on the dropdown.
2. Yes.

For info to see in use: http://www.xfshowcase.com (switch to another theme other than Soft Responsive) or http://www.awalkerbit.me

I can confirm that it works perfectly. I'm sorting out some little glitches to fix to submit to you but the first one is this one

succ.webp

as you can see the successive button (next in english) is not aligned, maybe because the numbers are too many...

Shouldn't be possible to reduce the numbers from 1 to 3, for example?

Two other things as you can see in the picture attached

err.webp

First one is about the Xenfacil quote addon that go outside the border and second one is about the button at the message bottom. Maybe it's possible to group them in a drop down menu like the Navigation one so that they can fit at the right of the message author and time...

Top Bottom