Responsive Design for XenForo 1.1 [Paid] [Deleted]

Latest post above Navigation isn't showing for either of my styles. It also breaks the style when enabled (display behaves like a table or ad is present with a large space on the right side).
I don't see it on your forum. Can you post a screenshot?

I don't see such problem on my test forum. Autocomplete drop down works fine when WYSIWYG editor is enabled, it doesn't work when editor is disabled. Dropdown menu is not in iframe, so it is not hidden by this add-on.

I don't see such problem on my test forum. Autocomplete drop down works fine when WYSIWYG editor is enabled, it doesn't work when editor is disabled. Dropdown menu is not in iframe, so it is not hidden by this add-on.
I've got this on both my live and test site. Both the same result. Responsive Design enabled, doesn't work. Disable Responsive Design, and it works again. Can give you access if you want?

EDIT: I've disabled everything else via the ACP, and it's still the same.

Found it, now I need to figure out how to fix it.

These lines of code are causing conflict:

from responsive.js:
Code:
        $('#headerProxy + div > div.pageWidth').parent().addClass('hasPageWidth');
from frontend.js:
Code:
    XenForo.register('#content.thread_view .quickReply.message textarea', 'XenForo.bdTagMe_ProfilePostAutoComplete');

First part of code adds class .hasPageWidth to #content.thread_view, which causes second part of code to fail. It doesn't make any sense, adding extra class should not cause such issue.

Looks like XenForo bug, not a bug in ether of add-ons.

edit: never mind, event works fine. Something else is broken

My facebook like buttons don't show on responsive mode (anywhere, not only in share page box)
Does anyone have same issue?

That's intended behavior. There is no place for social buttons on small devices.

You can show it by adding this to responsive_extra.css
Code:
.sharePage { display: block !important; }

That's intended behavior. There is no place for social buttons on small devices.

You can show it by adding this to responsive_extra.css
Code:
.sharePage { display: block !important; }

Not only in share_page. My addthis button was displayed except facebook.
On computer & iPad, that works fine.

Probably its in iframe.

Find parent element of that iframe (inspect element using developer tools in your browser to find its parent elements), get its class name and add entry to responsive_extra.css to display iframes inside that class.

For example, if you have structure like this:
Code:
<div class="fb_iframe_widget"> <iframe /> </div>
then add entry like this to responsive_extra.css
Code:
.fb_iframe_widget iframe { display: block !important; }

Is there any way I can install this addon without having to install the TMS addon as well? Is there a manual method of template edits?...thanks Arty

I only ask because I don't want to have to install another addon (TMS) just to use this and your great Responsive Theme has the mobile style included in it without TMS having to be installed as well

Is there any way I can install this addon without having to install the TMS addon as well? Is there a manual method of template edits?...thanks Arty

I only ask because I don't want to have to install another addon (TMS) just to use this and your great Responsive Theme has the mobile style included in it without TMS having to be installed as well

Simple answer, no. It is explained by Arty in this post - http://xenforo.com/community/threads/responsive-design-paid.39994/page-16#post-472152

TMS only expands templates compiler. It does all its magic when templates are being compiled, not when page is displayed so it doesn't use any extra resources. There is absolutely no harm in installing that add-on.

Is this resource having some issues with opera browsers. While taking the demo, I encountered below error.

NBEzr6Rl.jpg

That's not a real browser, that's interface for renderer that runs on opera.com servers. I think I might have blocked some of their IP addresses for excessive spam.

Right, its not a ban issue. Support forum works fine in Opera Mini. UC browser is also not a real browser. I'll try to figure out what they have in common that prevents them from showing my demo forum.

Demo works fine with all normal browsers.

Top Bottom