• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

RecentStatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I posted in my other thread, my time is very slim at the moment. I'm getting married on the 19th and if I didn't put most of my non work time into that my fiance I think would kill me :D

After the wedding I'll be able to get back to it.

As I posted in my other thread, my time is very slim at the moment. I'm getting married on the 19th and if I didn't put most of my non work time into that my fiance I think would kill me :D

Congrats man! No rush, was just curious as I was going to develop my own :)

Wish you all the best :D

Congrats! Wish you the best with that, :cool:

Awesome. Just what we needed.
Many thanks!

Oh, and is it possible to integrate censor in recent statuses? Now its now filtering like in other entire forum.
I have the same issue, may need to uninstall it as it is open to abuse from members as it is uncensored.

Congrats! Wish you the best with that, :cool:
I have the same issue, may need to uninstall it as it is open to abuse from members as it is uncensored.
Awesome. Just what we needed.
Many thanks!

Oh, and is it possible to integrate censor in recent statuses? Now its now filtering like in other entire forum.

Things have finally settled down after my wedding and I should be getting this during the week this week. I'll put a post up here as soon as I finish it. It shouldn't take much work.

Version 4.0.1 released, added in the censoring code, instructions and the download in the first post. Look for 4.1.0 later on this week with the new features also discussed in the first post.

I updated to 4.0.1 but a few comments links went missing - the comments were there, just no "comments" link underneath. However, new comments worked okay so possibly not caching the previous entries?

Version 4.0.1 released, added in the censoring code, instructions and the download in the first post. Look for 4.1.0 later on this week with the new features also discussed in the first post.

Can't wait for 4.1 with the updated comments directly on the sidebar !!!

I updated to 4.0.1 but a few comments links went missing - the comments were there, just no "comments" link underneath. However, new comments worked okay so possibly not caching the previous entries?
Yeah that's a caching issue. I'll see if I can find a workaround for that when upgrades are done in the new one. Probably just have it clear the cache on upgrade would be the easiest.

Having had it in a few days now it seems that not all statuses with comments on them have the corresponding comment link in the sidebar.

Bug in the new caching code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom