• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

RecentStatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bug is proving kind of illusive, I think I got it but it keeps popping up again. Going to have to redo a bit of the caching code so it doesn't happen anymore. As soon as I get it straightened out I'll release.

The bug is proving kind of illusive, I think I got it but it keeps popping up again. Going to have to redo a bit of the caching code so it doesn't happen anymore. As soon as I get it straightened out I'll release.

Good deal!
I am very much looking forward to this update, bambua

Hard to know whether a new update has been posted since the author of this mod doesn't post dates related to the releases.

Hard to know whether a new update has been posted since the author of this mod doesn't post dates related to the releases.
I'll do that going forward...On that topic

4.0.2 - Bug fix release, fixes an error with caching and comments. The first time someone posts a new comment or status update it should automatically correct the cache on your site.

Download in the first post, this is a complete release, just upload the files and either install it or upgrade the addon depending on the situation you are in.

Download in the first post, this is a complete release, just upload the files and either install it or upgrade the addon depending on the situation you are in.
Hey Bambua, you forgot to put the contents in the folder, ;)

I'm missing a function to control where this appears in the sidebar. It's all the way in the bottom here, and most members doesn't even see it.

How to move it higher?

I'm missing a function to control where this appears in the sidebar. It's all the way in the bottom here, and most members doesn't even see it.

How to move it higher?
Was just wondering the exact same thing..
It's not in the current build as one piece of the template hooks wouldn't work with it. I'm working on finding a way around that. I really want to keep this as a no template edit type of addon.

How to move it higher?
You should be able to move it higher relative to other add-ons by enabling debug mode then in the admin panel under Development > Code Event Listeners > Scroll down to RCDB and click template_hook then lower its Callback Execution Order number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom