Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Database moved, files uploaded..... login not working..... uploading fresh files... screaming at it not working.... wonder if kicking it will? The joy of bringing a 1.6M post forum up to date on a new server... gotta love it:D

Database moved, files uploaded..... login not working..... uploading fresh files... screaming at it not working.... wonder if kicking it will? The joy of bringing a 1.6M post forum up to date on a new server... gotta love it:D

In forumland nobody can hear you scream. :D

Random Thought: British weather is back. Todays forecast: Rain! :cry:

Other half says "if only" :D

You had the storms yet? We've had thunder on and off since last night.. starting to brighten up now.

Yeah, we had it all last night till the early hours of the morning (stopped around 10-ish). The dog nearly jump out of her skin. :p

edit: Kira was fine though. :LOL:

LOL our dogs weren't bothered at all.

She doesn't take to it very well. Fireworks are worse she's prancing around running from the kitchen to the living room going back and forth. I enjoy watching it all and had the blinds opened whilst working on those damn pesky pigeons. :D Don't ask, you obviously never heard me scream. :P

She doesn't take to it very well. Fireworks are worse she's prancing around running from the kitchen to the living room going back and forth. I enjoy watching it all and had the blinds opened whilst working on those damn pesky pigeons. :D Don't ask, you obviously never heard me scream. :p
Takes all their effort just to open their eyes when fireworks go off. I think our house is that noisy, things like that just don't bother them at all :giggle:

And don't you diss the pigeons :D

Random Picture...

funny.webp

Conversion complete, slight rejig of forums done (needs a lot more work)... custom style needs designing.... question - do I send a mass email out now or do I style it first?

Don't assume that just because a pink dress has white stripes that it won't run at 30 degrees...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom