Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a modern net obsessed family we sit clustered at our desks with palatial padded high backed chairs. Well recently I took to a big couch for health reasons with laptop - better for circulation. So I'm looking over and around my laptop at the two chairs my men use a few feet away. The house is still and silent in the night hours.

Suddenly there's an almighty crash! I look over and see - yet again -the same stubborn little tabby puss on the floor looking dazed and shocked. She stands perfectly still for several minutes getting her bearings and waking up enough to solve the situation. Again.

She has fallen 5ft from the top of the back of one of the chairs with an great thump because she was deep asleep up there. This is about fall number 6 tonight.
There's a great big comfy seat right there. The room is full of cosy nooks and cushions. But no it has to be my sweetheart's chair, her beloved companion man. All well and good but why the top of the back of it when its seat is so padded and safely enclosed? Why when she has fallen off it so painfully every hour on the hour all through the night?

Something in me admires her courage and idiocy. Is it devotion to the man I love too? is it feline insistence on a high place to sit?
Whatever it is she pays a high price for it. Right now she's climbed back up and is snoozing in "the right place."

<shakes head mystified>

Damn...... :(

What I see when checking out what's new.

spamattack20th.webp

They need to mod another person to give Jake a break. Not me. I don't have time for bots. I don't like moderating period, not even on my own site.

Is anyone seeing bolder text on the buy now button on the footer?

xz0f7VE.png

Don't know how I noticed. lol :LOL:

Which browser? I'm seeing it fine using Firefox 18.02. but as I am typing this, firefox is updating so hopefully it's not one of those FF updates where there are adverse affects, like the last update, when the arrows in messageuserinfo and breadcrumbs became more weighted.

Edit: Fine even after FF update which is now at 19. And it seems the weighted arrows have now back to normal. Which is good. :D

Edit: Looks fine to me in Chrome, Opera, IE9 & Safari for Windows.

I don't think we need more moderators per say.... Never good to have a large staff.

But it wouldn't hurt to give some people the power to use the spam tool, with the understanding that they were not officially staff, per say

I had to give in to Apple and purchase an iMac or Mac Mini... got the iMac because it had the display, keyboard, and track pad.

Love the track pad but I'm still a PC or Linux fan girl...
xcode is nice, but it's almost like any other mobile development software... just on an a mac os lol. I really thought it was going to do amazing things, but it did not.

Because I had to give in on this purchase... if I do release an iOS add-on I will have to charge a small fee to help me recover a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom