Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are all gun advocates ultra pushy when talking about gun control ?
I feel like they are going to shoot me or something.
Weirdos.

Why do trolls use gigantic fonts to stir up and upset people who wish to remain with their freedoms as they do so responsibly, and do it away from people who have nothing better to do in their lives (like becoming better people themselves and being responsible for the actions that their own children make) besides trying to find fault in others decisions and lifestyles so that they may feel better about their own decisions and lifestyles.

I feel like I am around a hysterical mob or something who wants to stone me because they realize they might not do such a good job raising and taking care of their kid and that kid might shoot someone someday...and they are mad because they want someone else to take away everyone's freedoms because they dont want to have to do their job as parents and raise their kids right...and they need a fall guy to blame when their dumb ass kid goes and does something stupid like hurt someone or a bunch of people, it is guns now, it is video games, it was marilyn manson, it was rock and roll, it was hippies,...yeah those all were the problems....NO! not at all, not being taught any sort of values is, and spreading fear based on completely stupid logic only helps to retard the time passing until another time where people eventually are held responsible for their own actions. Hey while we are at it, I have some canola, anyone wanna go on a witch hunt? #scapegoat

Denial.

Proverb 18:3

Why do trolls use gigantic fonts to stir up and upset people who wish to remain with their freedoms as they do so responsibly, and do it away from people who have nothing better to do in their lives (like becoming better people themselves and being responsible for the actions that their own children make) besides trying to find fault in others decisions and lifestyles so that they may feel better about their own decisions and lifestyles.

I feel like I am around a hysterical mob or something who wants to stone me because they realize they might not do such a good job raising and taking care of their kid and that kid might shoot someone someday...and they are mad because they want someone else to take away everyone's freedoms because they dont want to have to do their job as parents and raise their kids right...and they need a fall guy to blame when their dumb ass kid goes and does something stupid like hurt someone or a bunch of people, it is guns now, it is video games, it was marilyn manson, it was rock and roll, it was hippies,...yeah those all were the problems....NO! not at all, not being taught any sort of values is, and spreading fear based on completely stupid logic only helps to retard the time passing until another time where people eventually are held responsible for their own actions. Hey while we are at it, I have some canola, anyone wanna go on a witch hunt? #scapegoat

Denial.

Proverb 18:3

(y)

Some people are too stupid to help

Had someone kept coming in and out of a chat room... Very quickly. In and out, before anyone could reply. Kept saying they needed help for something, but would not stick around for anyone to help them.

At that point, why bother?! :rolleyes:

How you feel about someone or something does not always change the importance of it within the world, no matter how much or how little you speak your opinion of it. However, importance does not guarantee something or someone from being right or wrong.

Internet: Serious Business.
:ROFLMAO:

internetseriousbusiness02.webp

I hate that responsive, soft-responsive theme. I thought I would like it because it's convenient for mobile phones and tablets but I've ended up hating it so much that I no longer want to post on any xenforo site that has it because when I'm viewing it on my laptop or PC, it makes half of the site disappear when you resize the windows.

Most webmasters do more multi-tasking than the average computer user. It's not uncommon for us to have resized windows all over the place. On xenforo we can just scroll to the right or left in our shrunken window, no problem. When viewing Arty's responsive theme from your pc or laptop, it's inconvenient because not only do you have to scroll to the right or left in your shrunken window, you also have to scroll down just to click on the sidebar and whatever else it decided to hide just to view it.

I sometimes don't know about people......

The dude downstairs is as of now forever on my sh*t list.... He's rang my bell for "favors" in the past. Sometimes wanting to borrow a cup of sugar, cooking oil, and other little odd things. Typically after the store has closed & he realizes that he needs something. I've always been good enough & neighborly enough to tell him he does not need to pay me back. They've only been little things & I've had plenty. And it's not that he does it often, but enough to notice it (which maybe often & I'm just a nice enough guy not to normally care & right it off as doing a good deed and being neighborly).

He's even imposed a little on me when he wanted to watch the Super Bowl on my large flat screen, because he doesn't have cable & can't get a good signal on his old, small TV with rabbit ears. And I'm the one that sold him my old digital converter box so he could pick up more channels... I ended up waiting a whole month for him to pay me on that. But it was only $20, so I wasn't worried about it & waited.

Today I was being helpful and shoveling people's cars out. The landlord in trust me to operating his snow blower to help clear a path along the sidewalk and steps. My duties don't really involve digging people out, but I don't mind lending a hand. And so when he wanted me to help him out, I was willing. I had already helped 2 other people & was on my way to return the blower anyways (his car was on the way).

While during my good deed, he asked me if I needed anything from the store. I told I didn't have anything on me at the moment (in cash), but if he wanted to pick up a gallon of milk for me ($3) I could pay him back tomorrow.

He runs off to the store, while I continue to dig out his car. Upon his return he hands me my gallon and demands the $3. He claims he didn't hear me say anything about tomorrow & I'm not one to exactly question him, as I did have the snow blower running and it's all possible he simply couldn't hear me over it.

But before I can get so much as a word in, he's all piping mad at me, and acting as if I'm going to "jip" him for $3. I try to explain to him that I had indeed told him tomorrow and that it's likely he simply didn't hear me, but he's not having any of that and runs off inside all p*ssed off.

I finish removing the snow around his car and go inside. 10 minutes later he rings my bell, returns a plate I let him borrow when I had given him some Chinese food; about a month ago....

And he's still mad, looks me in the eye, tells me that I shouldn't be talking to him like he's stupid or be disrespectful.... And when I try to speak even a single word, he says he's got nothing to say to me & doesn't want to hear anything I have to say... Closes his door saying, just give me the $3 tomorrow.

I don't know about some people..... People are odd sometimes. Needless to say I made it a point to go get his $3 tonight, in the freezing cold, handed it to him, and I'll be doing nothing for him ever again.

I sometimes don't know about people......

The dude downstairs is as of now forever on my sh*t list.... He's rang my bell for "favors" in the past. Sometimes wanting to borrow a cup of sugar, cooking oil, and other little odd things. Typically after the store has closed & he realizes that he needs something. I've always been good enough & neighborly enough to tell him he does not need to pay me back. They've only been little things & I've had plenty. And it's not that he does it often, but enough to notice it (which maybe often & I'm just a nice enough guy not to normally care & right it off as doing a good deed and being neighborly).

He's even imposed a little on me when he wanted to watch the Super Bowl on my large flat screen, because he doesn't have cable & can't get a good signal on his old, small TV with rabbit ears. And I'm the one that sold him my old digital converter box so he could pick up more channels... I ended up waiting a whole month for him to pay me on that. But it was only $20, so I wasn't worried about it & waited.

Today I was being helpful and shoveling people's cars out. The landlord in trust me to operating his snow blower to help clear a path along the sidewalk and steps. My duties don't really involve digging people out, but I don't mind lending a hand. And so when he wanted me to help him out, I was willing. I had already helped 2 other people & was on my way to return the blower anyways (his car was on the way).

While during my good deed, he asked me if I needed anything from the store. I told I didn't have anything on me at the moment (in cash), but if he wanted to pick up a gallon of milk for me ($3) I could pay him back tomorrow.

He runs off to the store, while I continue to dig out his car. Upon his return he hands me my gallon and demands the $3. He claims he didn't hear me say anything about tomorrow & I'm not one to exactly question him, as I did have the snow blower running and it's all possible he simply couldn't hear me over it.

But before I can get so much as a word in, he's all piping mad at me, and acting as if I'm going to "jip" him for $3. I try to explain to him that I had indeed told him tomorrow and that it's likely he simply didn't hear me, but he's not having any of that and runs off inside all p*ssed off.

I finish removing the snow around his car and go inside. 10 minutes later he rings my bell, returns a plate I let him borrow when I had given him some Chinese food; about a month ago....

And he's still mad, looks me in the eye, tells me that I shouldn't be talking to him like he's stupid or be disrespectful.... And when I try to speak even a single word, he says he's got nothing to say to me & doesn't want to hear anything I have to say... Closes his door saying, just give me the $3 tomorrow.

I don't know about some people..... People are odd sometimes. Needless to say I made it a point to go get his $3 tonight, in the freezing cold, handed it to him, and I'll be doing nothing for him ever again.

Interesting story. I've never argued about money (most people do) I've always been at the point where if you have it you can buy what you need, if you haven't you go without and in my younger years often than not I would go without. I'm not one to ask to borrow a cup of sugar, some milk etc it just feels strange (even to good friends) although I have been asked myself if they could borrow some milk, sugar etc which i don't have an issue with. I don't expect for them to give the sugar back, I see it as they came and asked, i gave him what they asked to borrow and they need not return it, end of story. Unless it's something like "Can i borrow your grass cutter, I'd expect that to be returned if they ask to borrow it.

Money is the route of all evil and I've seen many people argue over it, it's one thing I have never personally argued over or had arguments over. If someone needs help, a friend perhaps I will help them without question, which I have done many times. I'll most often than not, rather go without, than ask but that is me and I don't judge others who ask but if they did somehow twist things I'd do what I do when the Jehovah witnesses come knocking, slam the door in their faces or tell them to get lost to put it politely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom