To those asking about my work, yes, I am still doing it. I have shut down my current site (sheldonbowyer.com), as it was becoming a pain in my rear to mess with. If you need to reach me, XenAdmins is where I am working out of, and can be reached there via PM or in my review thread.

After a much needed break to refocus, I'm interested in trying out some things, so again, feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Slowly getting back into the groove. Had a couple friends pushing me into this direction for some work.

testwork1.webp

The image above shows "double cities", they don't look like that, it is a fixed image. It's just how the program saved it.

Anywho, thoughts?

I've been telling you to do a Comic/Superhero style for months! Glad to see you've finally got around to doing it.. and a great job you're doing so far as well!

Nice, looks great, not a fan of the side by side nodes(even on my own styles) but I can appreciate it. Keep up the great work @Sheldon always nice to see what you come up with, tends to give a few of us ideas :)

Footer added... changed up the node to single, It did look a bit better after messing around with it, thanks @DEZero

Yes, it does look cartoony, bright, random, etc... but that is the look I am aiming for with this. As you can see, using @Audentio base theme UI.X, with Class as the child. Logo is a WIP, not sure yet what to do. The cityscape background again is fixed, so you never really see all that gray area below.

nologo.webp

Well i finally have my latest site close enough id like to have some additional tweaking done just to give it some pop that is beyond my expertise.. Where does one get in line? http://dobermanresources.com i think youd have a good time with this one since it has so many elements you are very familier with as in UI.X and CTA Featured Threads..

Well i finally have my latest site close enough id like to have some additional tweaking done just to give it some pop that is beyond my expertise.. Where does one get in line? http://dobermanresources.com i think youd have a good time with this one since it has so many elements you are very familier with as in UI.X and CTA Featured Threads..

I keep track of all my work at XenAdmins now.... There is a thread with my info and such in the Reviews section. Impossible for me to give any timeframe at the moment though, and I apologize. Currently working on the one above, have 1 just finished lining up today to work with, and possibly one more if I can get an idea for the niche in question.

Just drop me a note there, I'm there 10x's more than here.

Top Bottom