can i have your skype id mate ?
I am planning for my next forum in coming months would need your help.
please message me

Dont bother, Sheld seems not to care about replying to users posts on there. :confused:
Unfortunately.
Or it may be that he's extremely busy with work (you don't actually think doing this kind of stuff would be a full time job do you?).

Or it may be that he's extremely busy with work (you don't actually think doing this kind of stuff would be a full time job do you?).

I would tend to agree with you, although I must note... All I asked was somewhat of a response on his private forum. And it is a bit disheartening seeing that my topic is not worthy of a response, while he is posting around in other places.
Makes sense.

Let me make it clear, the topic was also posted a week ago... somesort of a response is all I asked within the last week. So its really more of a issue of either overlooking (which I find it hard to believe, since I even bumped the topic once). Or just not being bothered to give a simple yes or no response to the paid request I was going to be offering.

Seeing as Sheld was online today, and within the past couple days making misc. posts around here and there... its somewhat frusterating, and leads me to other opinions on whether or not I should even care anymore and bring my business elsewhere.
Which is somewhat unfortunate, since I appreciate the work done in the past. But its obvious that I am not worthy of a response...

Last edited:
Guess you missed this post then?

You're missing the point of what is going on here. I've already been added to the "list", although within the past week since when I posted my request over on his request site... It would be nice to hear a "yes" or "no" to what work I requested. Instead, there has been absolutely no replies even after I bumped the topic over there with a question. Yet Sheldon is active posting around here and there.

1. Who exactly is "Sheld"?
@Sheldon

2. I haven't even checked my personal site since I started working on XA 2.0, roughly around the time I approved the last couple of names.
I was thinking otherwise, as your last online time via http://sheldonbowyer.com was swaying my thoughts differently.

3. I have two free hours (or close to that) each evening. I am actually busier than I ever thought I would be. I didn't expect not getting an answer to be such an issue. I'm certainly not stopping you from shopping your options around.
Totally understandable. Although I figured a simple 10 second response of yes or no for the job request was not too much to ask. (this lets the customer know whether or not, if they should move on or not due to your current circumstances/wait times).

And yes, I am willing to wait for your work... which is why I was even concerned about this in the first place.

4. What "list"?

You said:
I'll get to adding you to the list.

5. Again, I'm busy. Once I start on something, I am focused on it until finished, and don't pay attention to everything else.

To avoid issues, I'll close this thread and the site. I can be reached at XenAdmins.

Fair enough. Although it seems my standards for loyal customers may be a bit different.

Custom Rank Images Based on PostCount
View attachment 59115

Currently have it set showing in one location (seen above), looking at possible other locations to display this information, if possible. Would love to hear suggestions or ideas.
*And yes, I know the proper rank structure, I did it the way I did for number reasons*
I would love something like this for my forum. How do I get it?

I would like to be added to your list for some possible work but I can't send you a conversation so please let me know if I can make the list. The work relates to the previous Evolve work you've done for me.

If there is anything you'd like to see edited, customized, tweaked, etc.... drop me a line.

I can do logos/small tweaks, a bit of CSS changes, style changes, complete move arounds, etc.

I'll get some recent work uploaded somewhere so if interested, you'll be able to see.

Thanks. Look forward to hearing from you.

Currently working on SiropuChat... tweaking some templates and such for a different look.

If you'd like to have the current changes, please contact me.

Preview
scmodified.webp

For the other changes, see attached thumbs. Thanks!

3A03myo.webp actions1.gif actions2.gif idleonline.gif idleonline.gif rooms.webp Screenshot_16.webp Screenshot_17.webp Screenshot_18.webp video.gif whisperbantag.webp

Top Bottom