XFUniverse.com - XenForo Customization Guides, FAQ's, and Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
XFUniverse 2.0 Live and Viewable
We have finally gotten around to adding another look for the site, for members to test out, view, and hopefully purchase a theme or two from @Arty at Artodia.com

Deciding on the base of Simplicity (Gray), we have come up with a newer look, and here are a few previews:

Navigation
xfu1.webp

Forums
xfufull.fw.webp

Alternating Postbit
altpostbit.gif

Our Sponsor/Directory areas have started moving more, looking forward to seeing XFU becoming the go to place to find XenForo forums.

Sponsors
sponsorbar.gif

Directory
directory.fw.webp

Looking forward to hearing suggestions on what the next theme will be.

Any comments, critiques, suggestions, please feel free. All ears here, looking to make the community better for all of you.

I have to admit I just went to it and I was thoroughly impressed. I'm still awaiting my activation email. This is just awesome and as I spend more time on this site I will update more from what I find and see.

Great stuff!

To give an area for people to list some sales for current and new XenForo license holders to see and take advantage of, we have opened up a new forum:

Screenshot_12.webp

Feel free to advertise your goods or services, and also grab a few bucks in return.

More information here: https://xfuniverse.com/threads/advertise-your-offerings-here.861/

Hope everyone finds the deals they are searching for, and hopefully this will end up benefiting the community in the long run.

XFUniverse 2.0 Live and Viewable
We have finally gotten around to adding another look for the site, for members to test out, view, and hopefully purchase a theme or two from @Arty at Artodia.com

Deciding on the base of Simplicity (Gray), we have come up with a newer look, and here are a few previews:

Navigation
View attachment 103711

Forums
View attachment 103712

Alternating Postbit
View attachment 103713

Our Sponsor/Directory areas have started moving more, looking forward to seeing XFU becoming the go to place to find XenForo forums.

Sponsors
View attachment 103714

Directory
View attachment 103715

Looking forward to hearing suggestions on what the next theme will be.

Any comments, critiques, suggestions, please feel free. All ears here, looking to make the community better for all of you.

Awesome! I've been wanting to purchase a theme of his for a few weeks since I discovered them. Can't decide on which one.

4 styles to choose from now:

Basic XenForo
Screenshot_8.webp

XFUniverse Original
Screenshot_9.webp

XFUniverse 2.0

Screenshot_7.webp

XFUniverse 2.5

Screenshot_10.webp

Feel free to choose your favorite and give suggestions. There is a possiblitiy of adding one more, so open to suggestions for that as well. If you are a designer, let us know you'd like to have a style of yours there.

We have also removed quite a few add-ons, in order to make room to try some others. If you are interested in seeing one, again, feel free to let us know.

A few more things are in the works now as well, but more info on that will be provided when we have a bit better grasp on the direction we are headed.

The site has, for now, moved to membership only. If you are interested in joining, simply register and one of the Staff team will take care of you. Look forward to seeing your ideas.

Some people get an account suspended message.

It may be taking a bit to propagate for some.

Yeah, I still get it on mobile. There was a nicer message stating that it would be back soon. Just give it time. Nothing we can do about that unfortunately. On Windows you can try to clear your local dns cache by running ipconfig /flushdns but it may still be cached by the dns servers you can use. You could change those though if you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom